OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best move for both parties. Hope he is genuine about making changes in his life, and becoming a better person. Really loved watching him as a footballer and thought he could be one of the best attackers in the world.

Figure an Italian team will most likely be his destination.

Club handled it poorly in the lead up but they made the right call in the end.

Was impossible to see him coming back from that even after the case got dropped.

Think he'll catch on elsewhere though, whether at another PL club (doubt it right now) or abroad.

Hope for his own sake and his new familys that he's serious about the changes he mentioned in his statement and finds some growth as a person.

Right decision for all parties... i also think he will look abroad

Man people will always look for something to complain about. Same accounts upset united was potentially keeping him are now upset at the way in which they decided to part ways..

Right decision for all parties... i also think he will look abroad

Man people will always look for something to complain about. Same accounts upset united was potentially keeping him are now upset at the way in which they decided to part ways..
Some will say they should have sold him for a fee, Some will Virtue signal and say he should be shackled up for life etc. As you stated the other day, not everything warrants peoples opinions.

Crazy how some teams operate with the transfer window .

Making all of their moves in the last minute when the prices sky rocket

was he that good that united needed to think about this?
He was a generational talent tbh, most talented academy product since Pogba.

Only the likes of Rooney, Owen and Fowler scored more PL goals as teenagers.

Him and Foden were gonna be the future of their clubs.

Greenwood was the only United-made talent in the last 10 years that I looked at and said “ Wow - he might be it, they might finally have something here”.

Before Greenwood it was was Janusai, Mechada, Jesse Lingard, etc - all bums who they hyped up.

Greenwood looked to be real tho.

Yeah both the club statement and the release from Arnold (our chief exec) mentioned he DID NOT due the offenses. Very bold statements to put out in the public

Good on United for helping Greenwood move on somewhere else. I'd love to hear these findings they have that seemingly absolve him of the accusations. Would be best if the crimes didn't happen, obviously, and everyone that judged him like me looked like *******s instead.

See that’s the weird thing. Their “investigation” absolved him of any of the crimes.

So why are they letting him go?

Has to be shareholders and advertisers putting pressure on United.
Yeah, it's the public "outrage". Plus the ownership trying to sell the club, so they don't want anything to affect its price.

It’s not about what we think either.

United are saying he’s innocent.

They’re boldly and loudly saying so.

Back
Top Bottom