OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
salah is such a pivotal cog for liverpool.. even at the weekend he was immense.

On vacation at the moment. Didn’t get to watch the match or any match for the matter. But what the **** is going on…Partey is still at RB with Gabriel on the bench? What has Havertz contributed so far. They compared you to Muller and Özil. I get there is a learning period but a player of that price, you shouldn’t be looking like a passenger

vitor is gonna eat good. he fits xavi ball very well. barca been dying for another instinctive goal scorer.

Lets see those fifa endgame starting line up fellas.
:pimp:
IMG_0726.jpeg

signed out 2 months ago, but we had a good run

1693232258525.png

1693232291847.png

Seriously though, Rubiales must know where ALL of the bodies are buried for the FA to be twerking like this and be willing to self-immolate over him :lol:

Whole thing has been another bad look for Spain in general, seems like they protect and defend non-consensualismo with the same vigor that they defend racismo with :smh:

Yeah

I don't get about the away kit part

When I saw that rumored picture, I thought it was for training kit

Then it states away kit. I was like lolwut?

I hate our inactivity

We are down to Rodrygo, Joselu & Brahim that is a dirt forward line, there's two academy players that are considered high level, Carlo definitely won't play them.

Bosa Bosa sonoftony sonoftony squads are insane. I'm ready for FC24 and hope I don't lose my way again after the first month of play. I really need to get R9 this year to play with in the squad at some point. You guys just do SBC's and play right? I don't do the microtransactions. Seems like it's been somewhat easier to get better players the past couple of years from what I'm seeing.

Bosa Bosa sonoftony sonoftony squads are insane. I'm ready for FC24 and hope I don't lose my way again after the first month of play. I really need to get R9 this year to play with in the squad at some point. You guys just do SBC's and play right? I don't do the microtransactions. Seems like it's been somewhat easier to get better players the past couple of years from what I'm seeing.

Yeah, my squad was built by pack luck (from objectives and FUT Champs) and SBCs. I only bought points once and that was it.

Finally
Get this guy off my team. One of the last remnants of the banter years. That only leaves Cedric
3 games in and I’m already feeling this way about Havertz too :lol:

Tierney and Holding gone..With Timbers injury I hope there’s more incomings

Back
Top Bottom