OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bosa Bosa @sonoftony squads are insane. I'm ready for FC24 and hope I don't lose my way again after the first month of play. I really need to get R9 this year to play with in the squad at some point. You guys just do SBC's and play right? I don't do the microtransactions. Seems like it's been somewhat easier to get better players the past couple of years from what I'm seeing.
Sbc only. If get coins i do packs. Im a first owner merchant. The 84x10 sbc are giving out hella cards. Packed pele 2x. And SS henry 2x too which pele is over 2mill in market and henry over 1mil. Pack luck in the 84x10 repeatable.

Yeah, my squad was built by pack luck (from objectives and FUT Champs) and SBCs. I only bought points once and that was it.

Good to know. I know there are people who "trade" their way up but I don't have time for any of that. Gonna be lucky if I have time to play like I used to.

Sbc only. If get coins i do packs. Im a first owner merchant. The 84x10 sbc are giving out hella cards. Packed pele 2x. And SS henry 2x too which pele is over 2mill in market and henry over 1mil. Pack luck in the 84x10 repeatable.

I've never packed an Icon or really a player worth much in all my years playing basically since the start of FUT. Most expensive was probably 200K once.

Most backwards Western European country I’ve ever witnessed.

Hopefully they kick Spain out of of everything. They’re already messing up our WC bid.

Just have it be Portugal, Morroco, Catalunya/Basque/Galicia

Im sure they’d be down. They hate the Spanish team anyway :lol:

really didn’t need to make this ridiculous take to respect it

“gays love harder” looking ***. ksteezy is that you?

Mothers who buy into the idea that their sons are responsible for their family’s wealth/success/“honor” but can’t accept that they’re responsible for their prized possession being a degenerate human being. It’s not love, it’s lack of accountability.

Not exclusive to “Latin” people at all by the way…I’m sure we can think of 93883399 examples of some murderer,rapist, etc’s mom coming out to the media to cry about how innocent and harmless her son is

Last edited:
jape jape the other day you mentioned Rodri adding more goals to his game, he’s always had a big goal in him bit he gave some insight about the season so far and a player in particular that could lead to why we might see the amount he gets increase this season

Rodri: “Ilkay and Kevin played much higher than me so I needed to cover them but now with Mateo I can go forward more. He’s a very experienced player and a smart player, It’s easy to play with him. He has a special ability to break lines with the ball”

Kovacic one of those players I don’t think he’s ever left a team where the club was happy to see him go. Already hard for me to imagine him not in the 11.

Back
Top Bottom