OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This true?

Al Araby reporting that Barca apparently said Lamine's place would he under threat if he chooses Morocco over Spain with the AFCON coming up in January

*English translation

Say what y’all will but no one loves her boys harder than a Latin mother.. I respect it.
That's not love, it's blind delusional devotion. She should be roasting her son and pressuring him to resign and get his act right.

This true?

Al Araby reporting that Barca apparently said Lamine's place would he under threat if he chooses Morocco over Spain with the AFCON coming up in January

*English translation

doesn’t sound true at all.
when asked about his upbringing he always talks about where he grew up with immense pride. his signature celebration also shows love to his area code in spain. his parents show the same love to wherever part of town that is

barca are actually overjoyed about lamine. which is why he is going to extend his contract this week. he’s also just publicly talked about how everyone at barca is supporting him. just doesn’t add up…if anything it’s more racist journalism towards black players to try and create controversy

The bat man referenced has me in a bind :rofl:

Lolwut, when did he come to the league the first time??

Literally never played a minute in the prem until United :lol:

A Chelsea fan saying the most is funny when both their 100m signings straight up can't even get into the team anymore...

Isn't Messi gonna be gone by then? :lol:

Even if he isn’t playing, I would imagine that they keep him on at the club, because that’s still worth something. I mean, I’d imagine that they would at least try.
Not a fan of the name. Such an American thing to do, throwing in the word freedom wherever they can :lol: . But interesting project, definitely has potential

I'm not saying its right.. i'm just saying that level of blind devotion is impressive. Even if its moronic..

Isn't Messi gonna be gone by then? :lol:

Probably but it’s not like the club will cease to exist after he leaves. The stadium in Fort Lauderdale was supposed to be a temporary practice stadium that they’d move out of after 1-2 years. The new stadium will be on leased public land so the process has been drawn out by bureaucratic red tape.

Back
Top Bottom