OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember I scouted hazard from Lille in fifa 11. Been my guy ever since even tho he used to terrorize arsenal

On this hazard spectacle, I've heard. Wider audience prefer hazard to salah.

Curious to know the thoughts on that in here..
Mo is one of the most prolific forwards to ever play in the league and had a longer peak than him imo.

Also has a higher top finish for the B'dor, 5th, than Hazard ever did, 8th.

I could see why someone would rate Hazard above Salah on Eye test, flashy gets more views.
Hazard was good but not touching Salah overall.

i hope i’m wrong but i don’t even see where felix plays for barca.
how does xavi squeeze him in the lineup and try to fit all the talent in the midfield?

I still don't get why we're tweaking for Bayern's 4th/5th choice midfielder in Gravenberch.

If he isn't good enough to start for them, he isn't for me. Need to improve the standards.

Welp i wish him the best and hope he succeeds even if it’s not with us he’s always one of us.

Both Eden and Mo are amazing in their own rights

Eden was more like an all round winger like a game changer

Mo has always been a goalscorer (it reminds me of CR7 the winger) like a game decider

Agreed about the Joe Shields influence

joe_shields_mancity.jpg

It seems Chelsea put the striker search on hold until January.

F4zAaJyWQAAfrW5

F4zBFnfXoAAmdgI

So young squad

Looking forward to seeing the game

no shade but shouldn't Mudryk be getting minutes?

ill probably watch Burnley, see what this new look is about

Hazard is definitely overrated imo, and someone who's been lazy for literally his entire career.
I think he definitely carried Chelsea at points and was amongst the best players in the PL during his prime but his actual output was never really that impressive for his position.

Hazard is definitely overrated imo, and someone who's been lazy for literally his entire career.
I think he definitely carried Chelsea at points and was amongst the best players in the PL during his prime but his actual output was never really that impressive for his position.
He's basically just BBL and vibes

Back
Top Bottom