OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I remember Beans saying he never liked him

The Hazard transfer went as bad as it could go

You play out his transfer another 99x, no way it goes that bad
i’m not debating that at all

Yeah never liked him. Think it was criminal he won individual accolades and someone like Sanchez was constantly overlooked and out performed him.

I say that to say, he was no bum. His game was just not for me. I view him similar to grealish.
yeah see this is harsh and comparing him to grealish is wild to me. who else is in the 15 and 15 club? his peak wasn’t long lived but he was top dog for me.

My guy Beans doing this just to hurt my feelings
You guys don’t know ball… pains me, quick google search and I see I’m not the only one that sees it

Damn even your Chelsea legends see it

The only thing they have in common is their ability to take on players.

You made it sound like you were trying to say they’re the same level, which is insane. If you want to say their profile is similar… I guess. But Hazard is levels above Grealish as a player.

You guys don’t know ball… pains me, quick google search and I see I’m not the only one that sees it

Damn even your Chelsea legends see it

They don't want to hear it. But it's the TRUTH. Man is overrated.

Screenshot_20230830_084439_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230830_084408_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230830_084433_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230830_084426_Chrome.jpg

The only thing they have in common is their ability to take on players.

You made it sound like you were trying to say they’re the same level, which is insane. If you want to say their profile is similar… I guess. But Hazard is levels above Grealish as a player.
No I didn’t. I said they have similar games. You made it about levels because you are emotional about the comparison for some reason

jape jape they might be English but two of those people played at the highest level and know more about ball than both of us combined.. you lot love to discredit things based on the weirdest stuff. You don’t know ball.. just move on, dragging maguire in for some sneaky dig at United is silly.

I couldn’t imagine being a Barca supporter and be in here with your chest poked out talking about overrated players considering how much money you’ve blown on…. overrated players. But I guess you are better cuz you didn’t spend it on English blokes smh

No I didn’t. I said they have similar games. You made it about levels because you are emotional about the comparison for some reason
I just looked back at your original post & you’re right. You did say you view their game similarly. So my bad.

I do feel that Hazard was a much better scoring threat, so I still don’t fully agree. But as long as we’re not talking about levels… I’m good.

Back
Top Bottom