OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dirty. this is how yall treat your club legends?
ship em off to saudi arabia. didn’t even give him a proper send off smh

What y'all did to Messi was worse. If I were you, I wouldn't even fix to talk about how clubs treat "club legends".

What y'all did to Messi was worse. If I were you, I wouldn't even fix to talk about how clubs treat "club legends".
lol but it wasn't.
y'all so sorry for that.

soon as saudi comes yall bend over and ship your captain out from y'all's golden era :lol:
can't expect much though from clubs with american sugar daddies

Well, he was told he'd have a reduced role and he didn't like it.

His camp leaked the Saudi contract details until eventually he moved.

His ego couldn't take it. But it is what it is. He got his move with guaranteed playing time and a bag and we moved on.
this makes sense.
still could have given him a proper send off though

this makes sense.
still could have given him a proper send off though
His behavior didn't warrant it. He left during the pre season last minute.

Not like we knew during the season he would dip, or he'd get a proper send off like Bobby.

Sadio didn't get the greatest send off neither, but the game is the game.

lol but it wasn't.
y'all so sorry for that.

soon as saudi comes yall bend over and ship your captain out from y'all's golden era :lol:
can't expect much though from clubs with american sugar daddies
You're only right about one thing. Your situation was different in the sense that it was worse. Slandered Messi over his wages and made it seem like he was holding the club back. Henderson is aging and his productivity declining. Give the youth a chance.

I think Japes initial statement about bending over is a little over the top.

He only went for $12-18m. Not like that Hendo pack went for 60ms lol

Ramos is a Spainard through and through. Move makes total sense.
i think the controversy (if there is any) stems from him making some questionable comments and gestures towards the sevilla faithful that’s why he came out and apologized first thing.

Oh nah i get that but those posts highlight him turning down other more lucrative contracts.. which highlights his desire to move back to spain

tough

1693929220545.png

1693929231685.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom