OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My mom and brother are in Barcelona right now. I want no merch from them. So here’s the store
71553949756__8619CBED-3797-499C-B6DE-5EDE0C1707A8.jpeg
71553947671__14CE7C9D-2228-4DDE-A7BE-3436B6023A26.jpeg
71553961163__8BB93933-FF62-40E0-BE43-C6A6D318C56D.jpeg
71553958200__670D9235-012B-4015-B32C-673C1EBA211D.jpeg

United fans how do you guys feel about the signings Ten Hag has made during his tenure?
Mixed feelings.. I like the majority of his purchases but its been a mixed bag

I think it highlights why you should have a really good DOF in place to not leave it up to a single person's discretion. Spending 100 on Antony was NEVER a good idea. I'm far from happy and injuries haven't helped. Ultimately, circles back to the owners. If I'm running a business and money is a concern, you would have to employ competent people who get the most out of your money. How are we spending in positions to turn around and need another player for said position. Look at mount.. bought him in and instantly we started talking about needing another midfielder in Amrabat. Same with CB, bought Lindelof/Bailly, next thing you know manager wants another CB in Maguire, we get that and we still need Varane, Martinez and this summer we were asking for Kim. Mind you all of those CBs are still at the club and you bring back evans... its wild and terriblly managed on all levels. I get we've had a bunch of managers in between these transfers but how bad is your recruitment that the level of the previous players is not good enough for the manager to work with?

Mixed feelings.. I like the majority of his purchases but its been a mixed bag

I think it highlights why you should have a really good DOF in place to not leave it up to a single person's discretion. Spending 100 on Antony was NEVER a good idea. I'm far from happy and injuries haven't helped. Ultimately, circles back to the owners. If I'm running a business and money is a concern, you would have to employ competent people who get the most out of your money. How are we spending in positions to turn around and need another player for said position. Look at mount.. bought him in and instantly we started talking about needing another midfielder in Amrabat. Same with CB, bought Lindelof/Bailly, next thing you know manager wants another CB in Maguire, we get that and we still need Varane, Martinez and this summer we were asking for Kim. Mind you all of those CBs are still at the club and you bring back evans... its wild and terriblly managed on all levels. I get we've had a bunch of managers in between these transfers but how bad is your recruitment that the level of the previous players is not good enough for the manager to work with?
agree with most of your points. arambat and mount have completely different profiles though. i think arambat is a great move especially seeing that casemiro is starting to look his age.

agree with most of your points. arambat and mount have completely different profiles though. i think arambat is a great move especially seeing that casemiro is starting to look his age.
I knew someone was gonna point this out.. however, there is talk that he will play beside casemiro as the team doesn't have anyone to help with ball retention and progression.

Arsenal fans celebrating the united win too much.

United is really not a good team and I'm a united fan saying this. Club is not serious. They brought back johnny f'n evans who was at Leicester that got relegated. Who was the genius that green lit that move.

Screenshot_20230905-181317_Chrome~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom