OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
holy anecdote batman

rumors and antony aside i hope you don’t think you’re on to something here cause docs do favors all the time. this logic couldn’t be more wrong. and you work in the military. makes your point even less valid.
So wait do you see that I edited my post and go back and get the email notification to prove something? I obviously edited that well before your replied…You’re sick and petty

So wait do you see that I edited my post and go back and get the email notification to prove something? I obviously edited that well before your replied…You’re sick and petty
i honestly don’t know what you’re talking about

I hate the first international break so much, just getting into the flow of the season and it gets clipped.
that’s only because your team is on a roll. what if it’s the opposite? gives the small squads time to regroup

i hate all international breaks though for different reasons

This inter kit is terrible
how reliable is this?
i like everything but the crest in the center

That doesn’t mean team doctors are involved. Hypothetically, two individuals could have done a drug transaction in a McDonald’s, it doesn’t mean McDonald’s is complicit.
It wasn't even a club doctor. Liason officers apparently arrange for private doctors whenever players resquest one and they're available for their partners and families. Seems common practice for clubs.

There wasn't any report made at that point either nor was club made aware of any.

At the end of the day, it's all being investigated by multiple parties right now so the facts should all come out eventually now that everything's public.

He shouldn't play for the club anymore if the allegations are proven to be true but it's hard for the club to act/expel him from the team without any charges/arrests yet.

It wasn't even a club doctor. Liason officers apparently arrange for private doctors whenever players resquest one and they're available for their partners and families. Seems common practice for clubs.

There wasn't any report made at that point either nor was club made aware of any.

At the end of the day, it's all being investigated by multiple parties right now so the facts should all come out eventually now that everything's public.

He shouldn't play for the club anymore if the allegations are proven to be true but it's hard for the club to act/expel him from the team without any charges/arrests yet.
I find it alarming that people have come to a conclusion without the full facts.

And to think… none of this Spanish womens NT drama wouldn’t have happened if they LOST the final

Back
Top Bottom