OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my guy Caicedo looks good defensively against really good opposition, that confidence with the ball is just not there yet

caicedo for 100 is wild to me. nothing i’ve seen puts him remotely close to that number

Even if you make it 50m, he doesn’t look like that kind of player. Enzo and Mac Allister look way more comfortable on the ball tonight than him

Does your job know your high? Scholes ain't better than Gerrard. He didn't even have to say it for someone to know.
lol boy stop.. Gerard’s claim to fame is he’s was the only good player on a bad team… fugggghhhjh outta here with that trash

lol boy stop.. Gerard’s claim to fame is he’s was the only good player on a bad team… fugggghhhjh outta here with that trash
Nonsense. So all the players and managers from leagues far and wide respected him, Wanted to play with him cause he was on a "bad team". Put down the pipe.

Kappa got a lot of heat this season, they hooked Venezia and Bari up along with a lot of clubs in Italy and France.

this set for Athens Kallithea got to be my favorite tho..
IMG_3904.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

Nonsense. So all the players and managers from leagues far and wide respected him, Wanted to play with him cause he was on a "bad team". Put down the pipe.
Easy to stand out when you surrounded by ****e :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom