OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m assuming you watched right?

How did we play?

I was at work and had it on the other monitor. So wasn’t fully into it. From what I saw it was a struggle. Felt like a Fernando santos special. Just squeaking by with a win.

Was excited vitinha getting the start but he was a non factor. He was on set piece duties and was horrible. Don’t even remember Bernardo being a factor. Still waiting for leao to have a breakout game for the country.

It’s wasn’t like slovakia just sat back and we had all the possession and chance after chance. They made it hard for us to do anything with the ball whether in the midfield or the final third.

I think we’re at the halfway mark of qualifying and haven’t given up a goal so far.

20230909_072454.jpg

20230909_072604.jpg
20230909_072607.jpg

Hard for me to call him a flop, but I would understand if others did :lol:
He had a decent G/A tally just didn’t live up to the price tag. Just a few seasons later and 70m is nothing

Wish we got to see the best of auba laca Pepe I was convinced that was going to be 🔥

He was never worth the price. Solid player who could still offer minutes to the club, but not for that crazy price.

Hard for me to call him a flop
Not me. Floppiest flop of Arsenal's history. Had a couple brilliant games/moments but he never put it together to sniff his transfer price.

C'est la vie. One thing I'll never do is slander his character or attitude, which were always top class.

Back
Top Bottom