OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don’t think it matters all that much, I’ve seen some people say it’s unprofessional. But a lot of players have been on the record to say that they don’t watch football. For many it’s a job, and the their passions may lie elsewhere. They watch tapes for work and that’s about it.

i’m probably being harsh on caicedo cause of his price tag.
the quality of argentinas midfield doesn’t do him any favors either.

fluid hips fluid hips i seen it. every time he reaches down and touches the ball before a free kick he programs the microchip

I don’t think it matters all that much, I’ve seen some people say it’s unprofessional. But a lot of players have been on the record to say that they don’t watch football. For many it’s a job, and the their passions may lie elsewhere. They watch tapes for work and that’s about it.

In the Arsenal amazon doc Ben White said growing up his parents didn't like footy at all and it was actually some woman at/from (?) his mom's beauty salon that started to kick the ball around. His parents never came to see a game of his and iirc they don't bring it up. it's his job

Michael Owen has said its his job and more known is Edison Cavani really loves being a farmer back home. Which is why I think the Boca contract works for him because on long weekends he'll just scythe away. For sure that's what he's doing after retirement
8f7a1704-e2c3-43f5-a5e9-628419d962ca

we've been working on signing this kid for like a few months already. hoping to get it done asap. his ball striking power is unreal especially at that age.

Would be interesting to see Saudis wage bill compared to other leagues. It might just be top heavy

Back
Top Bottom