OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Washed but still got it

Screenshot_20230907-181712_Instagram~2.jpg

everytime I see Dinho stuff I always que up that Vince McMahon "he was special" clip
Mans should have been the goat
At his peak, he's still the best (not greatest for my Messi guys :lol:) player I've ever seen.

The stuff that he could do with the ball at his feet is still so absurd looking back on and feels extremely unlikely that someone else will ever be able replicate that level of mastery on the ball.

Man was a poet

james-brown.gif

At his peak, he's still the best (not greatest for my Messi guys :lol:) player I've ever seen.

The stuff that he could do with the ball at his feet is still so absurd looking back on and feels extremely unlikely that someone else will ever be able replicate that level of mastery on the ball.

Man was a poet

james-brown.gif
Feel the exact same way... dude embodies what it means to be a Brazilian footballer.

Man was a poet

james-brown.gif
with you up there man

Chelsea and the Foo Fighters share physios
LOL I had no idea, had to google it. He apparently used to play as well but he retired early due to injuries which lead to his interest in physiotherapy. He's got his work cut out for him...

Back
Top Bottom