OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair play to De Zerbi and Brighton, they're forreal

United though :smh:

On the bright side, it's a favorable run of fixtures after Bayern this week but it's not looking good rn...

Happy for Big Ange, knew it was a good appointment but didn’t think they’d come out the gate like this.

Feel for these smaller clubs, an extra 12 minutes is brutal.

Pile on boys. Everything wrong at this club Some real questions about this coaching staff. Spent international break slandering a player and not enough time on a training pitch. Team lacks fitness and aggression. Recruiting injured players. It’s a joke fam… I give up. As a jets, yankee , United fan… my life is a mess. Oh and both my boys teams suck.. I have nothing. I’m a broken man.

What happened here? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
a3a8abaa18beae2f993c7a63a011dbc5.png

Down 1 in the 87 and win 3-1 😂
I had to drop Eze. Palace lack creativity and therefore the forwards struggle to get goals. Sacking Viera for Hodgson was never going to be it.

It’s a joke fam… I give up. As a jets, yankee , United fan… my life is a mess. Oh and both my boys teams suck.. I have nothing. I’m a broken man.
I am not sure if you’re joking or not .I thought you were of the way. My PM is open for encouragement.

Brennan Johnson looked real nice in his brief moments there. Looking forward to seeing more out of the kid.

I had to drop Eze. Palace lack creativity and therefore the forwards struggle to get goals. Sacking Viera for Hodgson was never going to be it.

I am not sure if you’re joking or not .I thought you were of the way. My PM is open for encouragement. And unfortunately my kids teams do suck. Oldest lost 0-9 last weekend, almost made him walk home.
While I appreciate the ear/offer. I was just being dramatic. In retrospect I shouldn’t make light of stuff like that. My bad. Just an emotional creature

Unfortunately my kids teams do suck… lol oldest lost 0-9 last weekend. Almost made him walk home.

Watched the absolutely chaotic F1 Quali, so missed the Utd game... and looks like it was the right decision.
Shambolic-Statements United. :smh:
Brighton's ownership of Utd continues.

Honestly, United deserve all the slander but the Prem is just so ridiculously deep right now. There really isn’t an easy game anymore and the top six thing is dead with Newcastle qualifying this year and Brighton going to do it this year ( I know it’s early but I feel confident saying they are the second best team after City).

Back
Top Bottom