OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Ten Hag now on the hot seat?
Nah. Won a cup, was runner up in other cup, and finished 3rd in Prem in his first season. Also he has seven players out with four or five of those players guaranteed starters week in week out. I think he’ll get grace from those above him.

I will say our home support is probably the most supportive of the big clubs and they boo’d the **** out of his decision to take off Hojlund. That’s very rare for OT. He needs to finish this month strong and have a good October, which he should do looking at the fixtures.

y’all got casemiro for 4 more years on tough wages
modric and kroos aren’t walking through that door

Blood they couldn’t even mark/defend a single player when it was 1 v 4. .. one ******* player.

I can’t get over this. It’s appalling. Then factor in the money. 400 mil on Antony sancho maguire and Donny alone. None of which are even playing…. Lmfaooooo they will use this club and owners as cautionary tales for years to come. I don’t ever wanna hear you pool fans complaining. I would kill for your owners

they said Brighton's lineup today costed less than 20m too sheesh

idk Newcastle going to get smacked in Europe with this team

how bad was rashford? group chat is joking him.

this dude got a balon d or nomination over ter stegen. wild.

Last edited:
Honestly, United deserve all the slander but the Prem is just so ridiculously deep right now. There really isn’t an easy game anymore and the top six thing is dead with Newcastle qualifying this year and Brighton going to do it this year ( I know it’s early but I feel confident saying they are the second best team after City).

This is a new one. United in the mud but it’s alright because da Prem is so deep…
antiirieog-wakaflocka.gif

the jaoaoao’s get their first start. i like this squad. if ferran torres scores today, xavi’s got some tough decisions to make. ferran has been on a tear.

Rashford is playing like a guy who still doesn’t have a cf. Hojlund made some great runs for rashy to either hold on to the ball too long or take a shot himself. The one time he passed, it lead to a goal. His off the ball/defensive work left a lot to be desired as well.

goal felix!

the joaoaoas are balling early
best players on the field with frenkie
cancelo has a lot of freedom to go forward. he’s everywhere

wow beautiful free kick and it’s torres again
standing ovation from the barcelona fans
torres dropped peps daughter and got himself back on track

golazo! raphinha. everyone’s balling. gonna be tough to pick an 11. everyone is on form

Back
Top Bottom