OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. Won a cup, was runner up in other cup, and finished 3rd in Prem in his first season. Also he has seven players out with four or five of those players guaranteed starters week in week out. I think he’ll get grace from those above him.

I will say our home support is probably the most supportive of the big clubs and they boo’d the **** out of his decision to take off Hojlund. That’s very rare for OT. He needs to finish this month strong and have a good October, which he should do looking at the fixtures.

Who are the 4-5 guaranteed starters that are out/injured?

Felix is going to work at Barça. I told you guys this.

He needs to score when he’s goes to Atletico 60,000 people raining down boos.

I can’t wait for that game.

Felix is a fraud. I’m sorry. A few decent appearances won’t change anything.

20230917_093915.jpg

Can't remember one of the Milan clubs dominating the other to this level tbh.

At least not since Don Carlo's Milan squads of the early to mid 2000's when they were one of the best teams in the world.

Even then I doubt they won 5 straight on the bounce

20230917_093915.jpg

Can't remember one of the Milan clubs dominating the other to this level tbh.

At least not since Don Carlo's Milan squads of the early to mid 2000's when they were one of the best teams in the world.

Even then I doubt they won 5 straight on the bounce

glad my managers got hair :smokin

Yo those VAR lines are wild. Eddie wasn't off. Isn't a deflection off an opponent not offside anyways?

And now Gabi's hurt ffs

This is a new one. United in the mud but it’s alright because da Prem is so deep…
antiirieog-wakaflocka.gif
United deserve the slander but is what I’m saying actually wrong? It’s a point I’ve continually made in here about how the prem is continually distancing themselves from other leagues as more and more money flows into the game.

We’re bad and embarrassing but at least we’re not Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom