OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champions League theme playing over the speakers after a 4-0 win

so_good.jpg

Wasted money on Mount that could've been used on a better player for less
I don’t disagree but he literally didn’t play today. He’s such an upgrade over Eriksen regardless of how good or bad he is…

Casemiro got those two goals in the end but was dreadful otherwise. Getting dribbled by and sliding all over the place. Need a cheeky $50m bid for him by Al-Ahli in the January window.

I don’t disagree but he literally didn’t play today. He’s such an upgrade over Eriksen regardless of how good or bad he is…

Casemiro got those two goals in the end but was dreadful otherwise. Getting dribbled by and sliding all over the place. Need a cheeky $50m bid for him by Al-Ahli in the January window.
That's my point. If we almost got a point without him then he's not a player we needed. Either gotten a better midfielder or picked up Ramos on a free to replace lindeloff

The howler on the first goal and that garbage pen call really killed the chances :smh:
Yeah, those three incidents really killed it.

EtH really not letting these dudes off the hook. Was sure he was going to set them up to counter but looks like he isn’t changing his approach for any opposition this season. It’s either going to pay off on the back end or he’s going to get sacked :lol:

SMH Bayern really couldn’t cover that -1
Damn, I forgot you had that, sorry my guy.

Benfica got a red card in the 13th minute, at least I knew my potential big payout was dead from the start :lol:

Just thankful Arsenal was able to save the day and Bayern saw that match out :pimp:

Yeah, those three incidents really killed it.

EtH really not letting these dudes off the hook. Was sure he was going to set them up to counter but looks like he isn’t changing his approach for any opposition this season. It’s either going to pay off on the back end or he’s going to get sacked :lol:
Loved Onana not hiding after either, went to face the music and owned the L/took it on himself.

Was a poor result and performance overall but I'm hoping it'll reinforce the need for a shake up in midfield when everyone's fit again.

The commentator mentioned the team was missing a dozen first teasers rn which showed by the options on the bench :lol:

Gonna need Amrabat or Mount to take Eriksens place full time soon, his legs are gone and he becomes a passenger after the half hour mark each time :smh:

Liked what I saw from Hojlund, just need to make sure he receives consistent service and I've got no doubt he's gonna bag goals regularly.

Back
Top Bottom