OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loved Onana not hiding after either, went to face the music and owned the L/took it on himself.

Was a poor result and performance overall but I'm hoping it'll reinforce the need for a shake up in midfield when everyone's fit again.

The commentator mentioned the team was missing a dozen first teasers rn which showed by the options on the bench :lol:

Gonna need Amrabat or Mount to take Eriksens place full time soon, his legs are gone and he becomes a passenger after the half hour mark each time :smh:

Liked what I saw from Hojlund, just need to make sure he receives consistent service and I've got no doubt he's gonna bag goals regularly.
Yeah Eriksen was a liability as a CM before the ankle injury, he’s even worse now. Still got a great pass on him but he needs to be late sub, early round FA Cup/Carabao Cup status when everyone is healthy.

I’m hoping Mount and Amrabat both start when they come back, I’m tired of these cut back goals allowed every match.

Like what I’ve seen so far from Hojlund. Got thrown into the deep end and isn’t drowning. Glad he got his goal and ready for him to be fully fit and play a full 90.

These are facts.

I remember Mou after that match

1695262608709.jpeg

yeah this was always going to be the case. the only way for barca to keep him is if he refuses to play anywhere else and atleti negotiate his fee. he has the right agent for it but no one is holding their breath. imo, it's more important to buy cancelo.

felix is in the perfect set up for him though. barca have on of the highest xG and big chances in the top 5. xavi 's player management is among the best in the world.
balde who is young and one of the fastest overlapping wing backs which gives him the freedom to play more centrally. Lewa is a world class 9 that garners a lot of attention. the opposite wingers for barca stay really wide. and a midfield that dominates possession and will create endless opportunities for him. xavi's tactics are tailor made for his skillset which is why we've seen such a seamless transition.

As dodgy as Onana has been so far at least he has the balls to volunteer to front the media, can't say the same for old captain. Har

Back
Top Bottom