OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
muller is going to finish #1 or 2 all time in CL wins and be top 5 in both goals and assists in CL history. forever mr. underrated. gonna miss him so much

man I wasn't even trying to be funny. I was deadass confused :lol: but that's dope. does he hate you now for subjecting him to the MLS?
He doesn't know any better. Literally first exposure to soccer afaik. He said he had fun. But he looked wild uncomfortable while I was losing my voice in the 60th minute. He was expecting something like a Blazers game - boring and corporate with crowd noise funneled in through the speakers. He told my fiance he should have brought ear plugs because of the crowd noise, and the drums and horns a few sections over from us :lol:

****ing hell lads. Taking in a midweek game and getting up at 6am the next day hits harder in your 30s.

were you drinking the rest of the day in celebration? i mean, i respect it. it's been years and we came out with a bang :pimp: :pimp:

were you drinking the rest of the day in celebration? i mean, i respect it. it's been years and we came out with a bang :pimp: :pimp:
:lol: Only starting at 6:30. Timbers game was a blast and went in with good vibes after the beating Arsenal delivered to PSV (**** van Nistelrooy). My future FIL went harder than me. I was sticking to beer and that old mfer came back from halftime with a damn gin and tonic :lol:

:lol: Only starting at 6:30. Timbers game was a blast and went in with good vibes after the beating Arsenal delivered to PSV (**** van Nistelrooy). My future FIL went harder than me. I was sticking to beer and that old mfer came back from halftime with a damn gin and tonic :lol:

Ah the Timbers week night game. That makes sense :lol:

Doku most impressive trait to me so far is how successful he is taking people on beat. To take a defender on as much as he does with such a high success rate is crazy. His feet are so quick and he moves the ball between his feet so fast while keeping the ball so tight his body it’s really impressive

I remember at the world cup Belgium were down and couldn't get anything going and they were just huffing the ball over to Doku and praying he would create. It was wild watching him just blow past people like there were traffic cones. I remember him standing out then and wondered why he didn't get picked up to a big team after such a good world cup performance.

But he is so twitchy. The smallest movements are made so fast and its crazy that he has the speed too. Grealish has a great first touch and first step. But his out and out speed isn't the best. Doku seems to have both.

20230921_180718.jpg

Yes this is real :lol:

Back
Top Bottom