OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fine.gif

What a W against a really tough squad that's always a handful. They made those last 10 minutes so nerve wracking :lol:

Hopefully this W can kick-start the season and ETH era

United need to show up for other games though. easy to get behind beating pool, now do that against southhampton.

Coupé It Coupé It that mid-get looked good.

I see why Liverpool fans upset about not having another midfielder.

Beans Beans Congrats man and to the rest of the fanbase. May the frying of our fan base commence- we deserve it
Nothing but arrogance and reputation was on the liverpool side of the pitch today.

I’m not buying into a damn thing on the pitch until the owners are out. I refuse to believe they can enable any real success..

I did hear some rumblings that United are expected to be under new owners before end of the year. I pray this is the case

He did look good tho.

But no one in the Liverpool frontline is taller than him.

Anyone but Maguire is a plus tho. ANYONE.

Really hope that that back 4 is the main one for the season moving forward. Varane's calmness and command is the perfect foil and complement to Lisandro's tenacity and intensity.

Would've definitely conceded again after Mo scored with Maguire I feel.

Malacia also had a solid debut against top opposition and Dalot had a good game.

Back
Top Bottom