OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was told very matter of factly in here over the summer that a certain top club was coming back up and would be leaving a club like United in the dust after winning the transfer window...

Same club going from 12th place last season to 14th after a billi spent :lol: >D

Bro idk what they're feeding Kulusevski
He has the second most distance convered of anyone in the PL, beaten by a slight margin only by Bruno Fernandes.
He runs up to 13km some games.

I can't be too mad at the 2-2, we both had good chances. Hopefully Maddison's knee is ok, but on that initial camera shot it looked pretty bad.
As for Ange taking Son off, he's done it before but I don't see why in this situation. Son has been more injury prone last year than before but he still has a good record.

I’ll take that draw.. Team hasn’t been playing at their best but still undefeated. Plus all the missing players

These are the weeks where we’re gonna fall behind City though :smh: little by little

Poch gotta play people in their natural spots. The young guys are feast or famine, good plays are instantly followed with bad plays.

Jackson and Gusto are both unavailable next match. I think Reece and Badiashile are closest to return but I doubt its in time for next game.

Was told very matter of factly in here over the summer that a certain top club was coming back up and would be leaving a club like United in the dust after winning the transfer window...

Same club going from 12th place last season to 14th after a billi spent :lol: >D

I got no retorts brother, we are in the mud

Poch gotta play people in their natural spots. The young guys are feast or famine, good plays are instantly followed with bad plays.

Jackson and Gusto are both unavailable next match. I think Reece and Badiashile are closest to return but I doubt its in time for next game.

I’m still waiting for the feast….i will say I’d like to see Palmer get a start. He looks the most promising going forward

And I don't regret a single word. Y'all still haven't surpassed us success wise in years even with multiple down years.

We look like dog **** right now though, no denying that.

Spurs are so fun to watch from a chaotic point of view.
I'm biased of course but yeah under Ange we've become a joy to watch again. Great football, and of course we still have Romero to throw in some red cards and chaos in there.

Personally my favorite team to watch besides Spurs is Man United. It's the perfect blend of ****show. Much like us last season, Chelsea is both awful and boring. Hence why I rarely watch Chelsea unless it's on a background monitor. With United, I'm never bored and every match serves up some comedy.

IMG_20190811_120031.jpg

And I don't regret a single word. Y'all still haven't surpassed us success wise in years even with multiple down years.

We look like dog **** right now though, no denying that.
Just like I said back then, you guys are still just as far away from competing for the highest honors as we are :lol:

The fan expectations were very different though after all those signings + hijackings

Just like I said back then, you guys are still just as far away from competing for the highest honors as we are :lol:

The fan expectations were very different though after all those signings + hijackings

Most of the Chelsea fans in here didn't think we were a Top 4 squad.

I just noticed Man U dudes always were talking about Chelsea trying to make us their new whipping boys and Chelsea fans in here are waaaay too cool and play it calm. From the Pulisic/Sancho nonsense to now, Arsenal leapfrogged y'all in the standings and y'all thought you had an easy target with us finishing 12th.

Right now we're a dump but we've been to the mountain top multiple times so go ahead and get your comments in but don't expect me not to talk **** in return, I'm firing on any and everyone.

I’m not a Poch fan but what’s the point of firing him mid season. Your just repeating the cycle that put you in this position in the first place.

He can’t do anything right at the moment but I’m seeing the vision with Havertz. He gets in good positions he’s just gotta get his **** together and get his mind right again, he needs to score a few times

Now Eddie tho.. guy is anonymous

got to apologize to Nunez, dude definitely is a nut but that's also his superpower.

liked how he also been showing he's not just the pointy end, dropping deep and getting in on the link up.

also glad Pacqueta is a degenerate, City can't another player like that.

Back
Top Bottom