OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supposedly will be Rodrygo at the sole 9 with Bellingham and Modric both supporting him. Idk I think the way things settle Modric will be in his more quarterbacking role and Fede Valverde will be the one getting more forward. It’ll be interesting to see if this weird looking lineup gels or fails. Also I love Camavinga but by form I thought Tchouameni should start.

Glad I missed the NLD today. Sounds like a draining game with nobody really happy at the end.

Supposedly will be Rodrygo at the sole 9 with Bellingham and Modric both supporting him. Idk I think the way things settle Modric will be in his more quarterbacking role and Fede Valverde will be the one getting more forward. It’ll be interesting to see if this weird looking lineup gels or fails. Also I love Camavinga but by form I thought Tchouameni should start.

First big game of the season and we’re going with Kroos & Modric in the mid…..

If i’m Tchouameni i’m punching someone.

I don’t get having aggressive overlapping fullbacks without a 9. You’re leaving gaps with little reward to be had when you’re crossing to Rodrygo.

Works better when Joselu and Jude are both together.

Back
Top Bottom