OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wild that it could be 2-1 RM. First Atleti goal comes off a foul. Offside ruling when it shouldn’t have been. Don’t get how it isn’t even reviewed by VAR.

And then this

Wild that it could be 2-1 RM. First Atleti goal comes off a foul. Offside ruling when it shouldn’t have been. Don’t get how it isn’t even reviewed by VAR.

And then this

you really thought that was a red? he stepped on ginenez’s leg

you really thought that was a red? he stepped on ginenez’s leg

I’m salty the other 2 big calls didn’t go our way. Imo that’s a yellow anywhere on the pitch but when it’s the last man it could be called red. But I’m also highly biased and annoyed :lol:

What if I told you in 2023 a coach started a line up with no defensive midfielder, two attacking fullbacks who didn't attack, Kroos & Modric, with one striker, and no press because you can't with lineup. Teflon Carlo

How my eafc team looking like . Rolfo chick is insane. All first team owner except maguire lol
IMG_0924.jpeg

IMG_0925.jpeg
23 was my first time playing fut and im so mad bruh, didnt know teams dont transfer

What if I told you in 2023 a coach started a line up with no defensive midfielder, two attacking fullbacks who didn't attack, Kroos & Modric, with one striker, and no press because you can't with lineup. Teflon Carlo

One 4’11 ‘striker’ who didnt come alive until Joselu played as an ACTUAL striker.

Pain.

At the end of the day Atleti played how Atleti plays. They bombarded Rodrygo in the box and bullied him around, played in front of the ball defending well and they got us on counters where Alaba and Rudiger fell asleep. Our most dangerous player was Brahim and his one move was to run down the wing and try to find someone in the box or go at Oblak himself.

The team REALLY starting looking good once Tchouameni came on and let Kroos do the attacking work, and Joselu was able to get in the face of their CBs allowing Rodrygo to come in from the wings.

Overall disasterclass from Carlo today.

Last edited:
Gonna be a glorious day when Arsenal stops sucking Chelsea's **** to take their garbage away from them. Can't believe we paid 65 million pounds for that bum.

Gonna be a glorious day when Arsenal stops sucking Chelsea's **** to take their garbage away from them. Can't believe we paid 65 million pounds for that bum.

It really is amazing. If it wasn’t for those transfers are Arsenal would have an immaculate record as of of late (transfer wise)

what does that mean and what’s the problem?
"Have some quality time with yo mama", it's just some perennial and classic banter between Paris and Marseille, no big deal really. But the Sports Minister called it "hate speech" and "homophobic" (another part of the chant says "pd", french idiom for "f@g"/"sissy") and now the aforementioned players are facing suspensions

Back
Top Bottom