OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said that nationa gets reserve tickets for their citizens so maybe try going through their FA website possibly to be on the waitlist. Unless the will call of a nation part that I mentioned is part of it.

In Russia, I was S.O.L because I gave them my passport number and I’m American when they didn’t qualify so that part I don’t know. I couldn’t follow america thru the tourney

So does that mean I’ll have to go the resell route to follow Portugal for the group stage and their run to the final? Only official documents I have are United States. I ain’t trying to follow the trash *** US. If resell route, hopefully it’ll be cheaper since Ronaldo can’t come into the county and everybody hates ratface.

So does that mean I’ll have to go the resell route to follow Portugal for the group stage and their run to the final? Only official documents I have are United States. I ain’t trying to follow the trash *** US. If resell route, hopefully it’ll be cheaper since Ronaldo can’t come into the county and everybody hates ratface.

Bro just get your Portuguese citizenship!

Got some pack luck b4 fullll release of fc 24 fellas
IMG_0953.jpeg

I think that means you have to go the "Will Call and follow my country including knockout" route. My (including millions of others) official documents were probably only for Russia's extra security measures. To see if I'm a spy or not.

Try your own FA or if you're really connected see what the news coverage is like in Portugal TV stations

But yes once games and groups are announced another wave of ticket selling happens. Last grabs practically. As You can imagine some games are more expensive than others.(I'm even talking group stage) Mexico vs Brasil is almost instantly sold out everytime cuz they know its a banger. China vs Cote d'Ivoire on the other hand, you could probably snag pretty easily. just saying. Opening host match is usually the most popular

I don't remember the amount of waves of ticket sales. You reserve your ticket by having letting them have your credit card on hold. Once you get the big acceptance email the payment will be deducted.

I mean it wasn't even that bad. They're not american capitalism prices BUT it is in N. America so we shall see. I remember seeing mid section quarterfinal tickets for like $450. I highly doubt tickets will be cheaper solely because the game is in Mexico. If it is that's lightweight offensive:lol:

Didn't realize that he hadn't actually extended his deal over the summer as hard as they tried...

They might've really screwed themselves here

Those TikTok clips Napoli’s social media team posted that caused or aggravated Osimhen’s dispute… Jesus christ the second one is next level baffling

Idk if this has the same meaning in other countries but over here, the term “bounty” is sometimes used to insult someone as ‘brown skin but white on the inside.’
The term bounty comes from the candy bar called Bounty, which has chocolate on the outside and coconut on the inside.
I imagine coconut likely has a similar meaning in other countries. I know it’s a thing in the Netherlands as well.

how is the gameplay? i’m really debating on not playing fut this year. i’m obsessive and i need to break the cycle :lol:
Personally i like it but got to put defense in advanced setting. Theres a vid about it so you defend better. This game they got the r1 drippling op that makes your player run and dribble with the ball sticky to their feet. Its insane. Celebrations are cool. And the evo thing is a nice new thing too that took a bit to undersstand. Check inception fc youtube channel. He got good vids for game and settings and evo and blah

Those TikTok clips Napoli’s social media team posted that caused or aggravated Osimhen’s dispute… Jesus christ the second one is next level baffling

Idk if this has the same meaning in other countries but over here, the term “bounty” is sometimes used to insult someone as ‘brown skin but white on the inside.’
The term bounty comes from the candy bar called Bounty, which has chocolate on the outside and coconut on the inside.
I imagine coconut likely has a similar meaning in other countries. I know it’s a thing in the Netherlands as well.

Sidenote: Not a big fan of coconut chocolate/candy at all. I don’t get it the appeal.

But people say the same wack thing here. “Oreo Cookie”

Didn't realize that he hadn't actually extended his deal over the summer as hard as they tried...

They might've really screwed themselves here

Napoli guys on Reddit are fed up with their owner. Kvara is making 1m a year still and the owner has no intention of upgrading his contract Same situation with Osimhen

Sidenote: Not a big fan of coconut chocolate/candy at all. I don’t get it the appeal.

But people say the same wack thing here. “Oreo Cookie”
This is gonna sound blasphemous given where I'm from but I don't like chocolate at all :lol:
I do love coconut and coconut-flavored things though. One of the bars I regularly frequent has a bunch of weird obscure beers and tbh their coconut beer is fire.
They also have **** like chocolate beer (absolutely disgusting), banana beer (great), strawberry beer (bad) and the more known award-winning fruit beers (peach etc) from Lindemans.

Back
Top Bottom