OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I think of anything else I’ll post again. That being said;

the waves of announcement will give you enough time to plan for flights, hotels etc. whenever the tourney brackets and drawings fill in. Nothing too crazy. Months to year+ ahead of time. And the hosts are guaranteed exact matches in group stages and potential road to the trophy so there’s that
another. Being on Will Call for your nation. Group stages for the NTs are somewhat close together (but more importantly guaranteed). mostly for the health for the players. You can imagine that Germany isn't going to fly to Miami for one game then fly back to Toronto for another. Their group stages games will be all in the pacific northwest.

If Coupe decides his team is Portugal he'll have to be on Will Call in the Pacific Northwest.

Then there's Will Call for the knockout rounds.

"I'm supporting my team to the very end no matter what just get me a ticket"

Now if Portugal qualifies for the next round he gets the call up to go to their next game in Mexico that's on him to get there. Winning their group can mean hurrying to Mexico City and placing 2nd can mean hurrying up to Kansas City. It's to insure that Portugal or any nation actually gets a proper amount of "genuine" fans. All that applies for the later rounds. you'll pay the ticket difference if its a semi final or whatever.

In Russia I did meet up a friend who really traded ticket for ticket solely based on location. A lot of people leave after the group stages. Their nation is out. But hey its North America I'm sure we'll see different and they'll stay around for awhile.

I'm sure scalping or reselling tickets will be a thing but I had a lanyard with my photo as part of my ticket so we'll see how it goes. It was Russia so they were extra careful. They also lifted the Visa requirement for Russia in that time so that played a part of non-ticket holders to just walk into their country

another. Being on Will Call for your nation. Group stages for the NTs are somewhat close together (but more importantly guaranteed). mostly for the health for the players. You can imagine that Germany isn't going to fly to Miami for one game then fly back to Toronto for another. Their group stages games will be all in the pacific northwest.

If Coupe decides his team is Portugal he'll have to be on Will Call in the Pacific Northwest.

Then there's Will Call for the knockout rounds.

"I'm supporting my team to the very end no matter what just get me a ticket"

Now if Portugal qualifies for the next round he gets the call up to go to their next game in Mexico that's on him to get there. Winning their group can mean hurrying to Mexico City and placing 2nd can mean hurrying up to Kansas City. It's to insure that Portugal or any nation actually gets a proper amount of "genuine" fans. All that applies for the later rounds. you'll pay the ticket difference if its a semi final or whatever.

In Russia I did meet up a friend who really traded ticket for ticket solely based on location. A lot of people leave after the group stages. Their nation is out. But hey its North America I'm sure we'll see different and they'll stay around for awhile.

I'm sure scalping or reselling tickets will be a thing but I had a lanyard with my photo as part of my ticket so we'll see how it goes. It was Russia so they were extra careful. They also lifted the Visa requirement for Russia in that time so that played a part of non-ticket holders to just walk into their country

thanks for all the info bro, I still don't fully understand and hopefully you can eli5 when they start releasing tickets.

RM should stop being foolish and sign Osimhen

Napoli are notoriously tough negotiators. I also don’t think Osimhen fits the profile of what RM likes in a striker. Even though we need goals badly.

Been thinking it’s a shame we didn’t go for Kane because Mbappe was in mind. Old RM would have signed both.

Haaland or Lewa aren't in the Benzema mold either and we pursued both of them

Unless he's a hazard level disaster you can always sell him on after too, this is a player worth taking a risk on

Napoli are notoriously tough negotiators. I also don’t think Osimhen fits the profile of what RM likes in a striker. Even though we need goals badly.

Been thinking it’s a shame we didn’t go for Kane because Mbappe was in mind. Old RM would have signed both.

Word.

Napoli will ask for €175m off the bat :lol:

I wonder if these injuries are a result of poor diets?
Could be, I’m sure it doesn’t help. But if you’re a top player, especially for a big club, I just feel like there’s no reason why your diet should be poor. From having access to nutritionist, private chefs, quality groceries…granted some of these players are young and don’t know any bad, the club also has a role in that as well

The club seems to think he has yet to adapt to this level of training and it's resulted in the injuries, hoping that you can get his body to adjust with it. Hopefully it's that not and not an injury prone player. We'll see

Wait I thought you guys said it will be easy to get tickets here if you’re a citizen of that country? MetalMario MetalMario noskey noskey
I said that nationa gets reserve tickets for their citizens so maybe try going through their FA website possibly to be on the waitlist. Unless the will call of a nation part that I mentioned is part of it.

In Russia, I was S.O.L because I gave them my passport number and I’m American when they didn’t qualify so that part I don’t know. I couldn’t follow america thru the tourney

Back
Top Bottom