OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is gonna sound blasphemous given where I'm from but I don't like chocolate at all :lol:
I do love coconut and coconut-flavored things though. One of the bars I regularly frequent has a bunch of weird obscure beers and tbh their coconut beer is fire.
They also have **** like chocolate beer (absolutely disgusting), banana beer (great), strawberry beer (bad) and the more known award-winning fruit beers (peach etc) from Lindemans.
When you say "banana" and "strawberry" beer, are those sours/sour beers? Cause I **** with strawberry sours and had a mango-coconut sour last night that I didn't hate (I typically can't stand coconut flavor).

If that's just like a lager or pils with fruit flavoring... bleh.

This is gonna sound blasphemous given where I'm from but I don't like chocolate at all :lol:
I do love coconut and coconut-flavored things though. One of the bars I regularly frequent has a bunch of weird obscure beers and tbh their coconut beer is fire.
They also have **** like chocolate beer (absolutely disgusting), banana beer (great), strawberry beer (bad) and the more known award-winning fruit beers (peach etc) from Lindemans.

Damn.

I love Chocolate and I’m not even a big sweets guy at all.

The darker and bitter the better.

When you say "banana" and "strawberry" beer, are those sours/sour beers? Cause I **** with strawberry sours and had a mango-coconut sour last night that I didn't hate (I typically can't stand coconut flavor).

If that's just like a lager or pils with fruit flavoring... bleh.
I'll be honest I don't know **** about beer lol. I had to look up sour beer means, but yes that's what they are.
Due to all my medications, I don't drink much alcohol in general at all. Though tbh even before all my medical complications, I always just drank Lindemans fruit beers since back in highschool.
A while ago at that bar I referenced earlier, I was out with a friend and I ordered a Lindemans Kriek (fruit beer) for me and some dark beer I don't recall for her.
When the waiter went to deliver the order to our table, he gave her the fruit beer and seemed shocked when I pointed out that the fruit beer was for me.
Dude gave me the stoneface "oh...uh..ok" before handing it to me :lol:

For as long as I can remember I've never seen a man drinking Lindemans fruit beers, presumably because it's seen as "women beer" even though Lindemans in particular wins tons of beer awards.
I'll be damned if I'm not going to enjoy my favorite beer because fruit beers aren't 'manly enough' for some beer snobs insecure about their masculinity though.

I'll be damned if I'm not going to enjoy my favorite beer because fruit beers aren't 'manly enough' for some beer snobs insecure about their masculinity though.
Preach. Sours, radlers, various infused wheats/ales. I can dig them. Usually. I enjoy beer in general though, so I can't say sours are my favorite, but they're peak during a hot summer day.

Hasn’t Leao made it clear he really has no interest in living in England?

As long as Klopp is around Pool will be near the top I hate to say it. A lot of their fans complained about their summer but they really shored up their midfield which had been the big issue in the team for the past few years. Szoboslai was a great singing he’s hit the ground running and is only 22.

I don’t think replacing Salah will be easy if they move on this summer although getting someone of Leao’s caliber or even Mbappe potentially is definitely a nice way to transition.

I still won't believe Salah will go anytime soon.

and yeah i think the midfield madness with Caicedo and Lavia made people overlook the Mac and Szoboslai who both looking like major players

Always thought this dude pinnock on Brentford looks like someone’s uncle who will fix the **** out of your alternator

Horny ****** about to tune in

Lotion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back
Top Bottom