OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t even know the process. I barely have any relatives with a Portugal address that I can use to submit documents. Only have a cousin left and my dad says she’s a gypsy witch and stay away from her

You don’t even need all that. You’re Macanese right? Anyone born before 1981 in Macau can be granted a Portuguese citizenship.

If you’re born after like I assume just use your parent’s Macanese heritage as proof.

I’m assuming there is a Portuguese embassy in San Francisco since there are so many of you guys there.

You might be able to get your citizenship just ******* around after taking an afternoon off of work in one day. :lol:

That’s how easy it is for anyone with Portuguese ancestry or from a former colony.

Last edited:
IMG_8905.jpeg

G Y A T T !

I know a couple of buddies that are making real good money selling their IMFC tix this season but that price hike is wild.

That investigation is looking really sketchy. Antony might be getting set up.

You just don’t want him back because he’s not good :lol:
Yea, it seems like their is some real questions about the story and your 1000% right, I don’t want him back because he’s terrible and he’s Ten Hag’s favorite for some reason.

Seems apparent Ten Hag has staked a lot of his credit in terms of transfers on Antony.. club might not be so willing to push the boat out for one of his preferences going forward if antony doesnt eventually work out.

Even worse news is Antony rejoining the squad apparently despite the investigation still ongoing.
Don't think it's a coincidence the club released a statement the day after he spoke to Manchester police yesterday after speaking to Brazilian police earlier in the month during the time he was given off to deal with the matter.

2 of the cases have ended up looking pretty shady on the accusers part with one dropping the complaint/accusation entirely and the other one's story falling apart upon further scrutiny.

He also hasn't been charged with anything anywhere yet which makes it different to the MG case so banishing him just cause brings up its own problems.

The players union reps also met with the club a few weeks back so I'm sure they're handling things with all of that in mind.

We can all have our personal opinions on what should be done with him but the club has been handling it with the diligence required in a sensitive case like this

IDK why Chelsea never brought in another LB.

We have Maatsen but knowing Chilwell stays hurt we needed more depth.

And then there’s

1695994927258.jpeg

That’s said Kroos and Modric are still two of the best CMs in the world (Kroos might be RM’s best CM) with the right pieces around them, unfortunately in 2023 that isn’t one another.

Last edited:

And then there’s

1695994927258.jpeg

That’s said Kroos and Modric are still two of the best CMs in the world (Kroos might be RM’s best CM) with the right pieces around them, unfortunately in 2023 that isn’t one another.

No one can doubt Kroos and Modric brilliant football mind, but teams are far more physical now and being 36/38 is definitely a disasvantage when you’re supposed to help with the defensive aspects of modern footy.

No one can doubt Kroos and Modric brilliant football mind, but teams are far more physical now and being 36/38 is definitely a disasvantage when you’re supposed to help with the defensive aspects of modern footy.

I actually agree with this. Kroos is still near his prime imo. He’s basically the age Modric was when he won his BdO.

I actually agree with this. Kroos is still near his prime imo. He’s basically the age Modric was when he won his BdO.

i think near his prime is a bit of a stretch but i agree with his sentiments. he seems in a much better place than modric. that being said you can’t blame ancelotti for playing the young guys. he played kroos a lot last szn and the results weren’t in his favor. he’ll get more time as the season progresses

Prime when it comes to distributing play and create danger? somewhat agree. Don’t think of anyone on the squad outside of him and Modric that can give you pin point accurate free kicks or passes.

But Kross gets tasked to do CDM work FAR too often by Carlo and thats where his age shows. If you line him up with Camavinga AND Tchouameni so THEY can so the defensive work maybe it would benefit Kroos, but thats not the case. Same applies to Luka, if you let him play free of defensive duties? Still a beast, but that constant work requirement is a killer for an older Midfielder.

Also; the coolest thing IMFC has done so far

I was adamant about breaking that duo up this past summer, neither can run anymore, they're fine on the ball but you can't play against top competition compromised like that.

Back
Top Bottom