OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peak Gareth > peak Mo imo. But career-wise Mo has been the better player even if he’s less decorated.
I'm a big Bale fan and I think he was one of the 5 best players in the world at his peak imo, Mo's peak was insane. The season when he broke the Prem single season goalscoring record is one of the greatest individual seasons we'll ever see from a winger.

He averaged a goal or assist every 70 minutes and well over 1 G/A per 90 for the whole season, that's nuts :lol: :sick:

Bale was a force though in his prime, he'd be interchangeable for me with ADM but I gave ADM the slight edge for being a big game performer in international competitions as well.

Not really Bale's fault that he didn't play for one of the greatest footy nations ever but ADM is legit an Albiceleste legend. He's been the difference maker in so many big matches for them since the youth level so that was a sort of tie breaker for me.

Peak Bale was 100% better in the Prem and abroad than Hazard for me though. Man really carried Spurs to the CL when they were still peak Spurs :lol:, that was unprecedented before their run of consistency over the last decade or so.

You don’t even need all that. You’re Macanese right? Anyone born before 1981 in Macau can be granted a Portuguese citizenship.

If you’re born after like I assume just use your parent’s Macanese heritage as proof.

I’m assuming there is a Portuguese embassy in San Francisco since there are so many of you guys there.

You might be able to get your citizenship just ****ing around after taking an afternoon off of work in one day. :lol:

That’s how easy it is for anyone with Portuguese ancestry or from a former colony.

No. I’m the only one from my family that wasn’t born in any Portuguese territory. Good ole American right here. There is an embassy in sf and did look into years ago but got lazy. Might have to do it so I can register for those Portugal tickets. Any my sister gets a yearly allowance from Portugal or Macau just for the hell of it.

Was in Macau the last week and a half for family stuff and found out my cousin is married to the president of either finance or marketing for sporting so if anything they can help with tickets to follow the team during the World Cup .

I don’t even know the process. I barely have any relatives with a Portugal address that I can use to submit documents. Only have a cousin left and my dad says she’s a gypsy witch and stay away from her
:rofl: Damn, he said we don’t **** with her

No. I’m the only one from my family that wasn’t born in any Portuguese territory. Good ole American right here. There is an embassy in sf and did look into years ago but got lazy. Might have to do it so I can register for those Portugal tickets. Any my sister gets a yearly allowance from Portugal or Macau just for the hell of it.

Was in Macau the last week and a half for family stuff and found out my cousin is married to the president of either finance or marketing for sporting so if anything they can help us with tickets to follow the team during the World Cup .
Fixed

Only one of that list that was an aerial threat too
Yep, had the most headed goals in Europe 15/16. Playing for Madrid and winning all those CLs undoubtedly raised his profile as a player. But ultimately dimming his light for Ronaldo will hurt him in these convos.

Back
Top Bottom