OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chillwell and Reece are reaching the point of not being able to continue with them. You can pretty much count on them missing 25-35% of games every season.

At least we have capable backups now vs previous seasons when Marcos Alonso and Azpi were brought in to raise my blood pressure

What’s the Copa Libertadores updates Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T ?

You haven’t been doing a good job of keeping us updated.

Semifinals are Boca Juniors vs Palmeiras and Inter de Porto Alegre vs Fluminense. Both matchups ended in a tie in the first leg. I expect Palmeiras to easily handle Boca at home in San Paulo in the 2nd leg. The other semi is anyone's guess.

Semifinals are Boca Juniors vs Palmeiras and Inter de Porto Alegre vs Fluminense. Both matchups ended in a tie in the first leg. I expect Palmeiras to easily handle Boca at home in San Paulo in the 2nd leg. The other semi is anyone's guess.

Palmeiras vs Internacional in the Final.

I’m going to miss the O clássico. Can’t go to the bar, I can’t move right now. Everything is flooded. No app is playing Porto vs Benfica.

This is a sad day.

joao to joao
joao has to score there
cancelo is balling his *** off. he should be priority #1

Young Cris a Leao fan :smokin

Screenshot_20230929-152804_Chrome~2.jpg

dnmtn4ksijwyep0xmljk.jpg

The schedule is definitely insane and you have to wonder if ever something's gonna give when it comes to player safety because it doesn't seem like any of the institutions have any desire to address this.

Been nore the opposite with the number of new competitions and random preseason tourneys that have been added to the schedule in recent years.

Peak Gareth > peak Mo imo. But career-wise Mo has been the better player even if he’s less decorated.

Back
Top Bottom