OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell nah. I don't want apple to get that ****. Not signing up to not another mother****ing thang.

I agree. They’re awful.

If it works like the MLS deal, they'll have ALL games for every team. No blackouts. It would be literally the first streaming service that handles sports streaming right. I'm signing up for the MLS package and will open a damb Apple credit card if I need to for an EPL service. Can watch United wash Liverpool live instead of pirating a ****ty Peacock stream :pimp:

You clearly haven’t watched an AppleTV MLB broadcast. I’d temper expectations if I were you

Next EPL deal is going to be massive.

Numbers we’ve never even thought of.

Might triple what all of continental Europe make combined. Something crazy like that.
And the league is gonna have to pay the top clubs WAY more to keep them from the super league

Gallagher is good.. chelsea would be silly to loan him out considering how injury ridden they are in middle of the park.

I have Apple TV (free with Verizon) and I don’t mind it. Some great shows. NBC was great till they started with peacock/USA. I should have to track down each game.

Apple TV MLB looks dope tho. Idk what they do with the cameras. Looks amazing.

I’ll take a peak at the MLS when they get it. Just to see how different the visuals are.

Knew a nasal pharmaceutical supplier from Miami that was posting pics partying for a bit with Dele Alli in Europe. Had a feeling the fall off would be inevitable years ago and that the lifestyle would overtake the footy for him.

Barca Citeh running a friendly in a bit if anyones interested

1661367188951.png

1661367202470.png

Was super confused about why this even happening but it’s for charity for ASL
A Spanish team and English team are teaming up to bring g awareness to American sign language?

Jk i know its for ALS and I'm guessing autocorrect struck.

I’ll take whatever I can get to make the work day go by a little faster. So far Kalvin Phillips has made me appreciate Rodri even more, huge difference in composure on the ball

Gakpo looked kind of mid in these big CL playoff matches for PSV this month so not even mad. Memphis for 40m cheaper would be smarter

Fair play to him doing whatever it takes to get his move :lol:, at 22 now is the perfect time for him to step up to a bigger club. Especially with the WC coming up, would help guarantee his spot in the Seleçao squad.

Creative :lol:

They rejected 50m :lol:, sounding like an Aouar situation again. Funny enough, Aouar's getting quoted at 10-15m this summer after they were rejecting big money for him for a few summers

lol this is fellaini all over again .. spend summer chasing midfielder, all to buy new managers ex player for more than you had to pay earlier in window.. if you ever wonder why fans are upset it’s **** like this. That money (though not mine) could have been spent in a much more effective manner. I hate the glazers man

lol this is fellaini all over again .. spend summer chasing midfielder, all to buy new managers ex player for more than you had to pay earlier in window.. if you ever wonder why fans are upset it’s **** like this. That money (though not mine) could have been spent in a much more effective manner. I hate the glazers man
I feel you but the winger was his no.1 target in attack all summer long tbf. Ajax never wanted to sell and were rejecting bids since early June.

If the manager is that desperate for him then I'm not even mad if the club does everything to get him in.

Unfortunately as long as the club isn't in a position of strength, they'll continue to get fleeced at the negotiating table across Europe. Even unproven guys get quoted silly fees when the clubs comes calling so it's not always a matter of not going after unheralded gems (although the scouting has been garbage which why ETH is going for familiarity instead, he doesnt trust them)

Everyone and their mother knows we're desperate and rich :lol::smh:

I agree with everything else though, the passiveness during the window and only acting decisively in the market once **** hits the fan after opening day will never not be infruriating :smh:

L'Equipe says PSG want to make 3 more signings before the end of the window so it might be a busy week. Their targets are Silva, Ruiz, Rash and Skriniar

Please footy gods...

Back
Top Bottom