OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel you but the winger was his no.1 target in attack all summer long tbf. Ajax never wanted to sell and were rejecting bids since early June.

If the manager is that desperate for him then I'm not even mad if the club does everything to get him in.

Unfortunately as long as the club isn't in a position of strength, they'll continue to get fleeced at the negotiating table across Europe. Even unproven guys get quoted silly fees when the clubs comes calling so it's not always a matter of not going after unheralded gems (although the scouting has been garbage which why ETH is going for familiarity instead, he doesnt trust them)

Everyone and their mother knows we're desperate and rich :lol::smh:

I agree with everything else though, the passiveness during the window and only acting decisively in the market once **** hits the fan after opening day will never not be infruriating :smh:
I’m not saying you are wrong but I don’t recall any official bids being lodged by us for him. I know we were interested but put off by his 60 mil price tag.. and this was only after we weren’t getting timber/chasing FDJ. Once Ajax sold haller is when prices all went up. We should have acted faster

all 32 teams confirmed for the CL draw tomorrow

Last edited:
my ideal draw for us is barca/pool, inter and any 4th pot team. rather get some good tough matches from the jump in the group stages

There’s a part of me that would like to see the Netherlands and Portuguese league runner ups get a taste of super league elitism and get exchanged for the runner up in the EPL/La Liga. That way we avoid groups of death better and have stronger clubs in the KOs, and possibly less of those bs bye-round ties in the Ro16.

There’s a part of me that would like to see the Netherlands and Portuguese league runner ups get a taste of super league elitism and get exchanged for the runner up in the EPL/La Liga. That way we avoid groups of death better and have stronger clubs in the KOs, and possibly less of those bs bye-round ties in the Ro16.
Dog you’ve won enough stop being greedy

Dog you’ve won enough stop being greedy

:lol:

Look at all those other smaller leagues’ champs not even making Pot B though and being thrown into C and D. It’s wild that we can basically get a CL final rematch (twice) before the KOs.

Lol imagine being disappointed in being linked to cr7. Mighty have fallen

Ancelotti counts on him? He's played 10 minutes in like the past 8 official matches.
Reports coming out that Flo has specifically instructed Carlo to not play him at the wings at all.

If he’s not gonna be renewed he wont be going for free, it seems.

if flo gets 30 for asesnsio

memphis passed up on some good CL clubs and priced himself out of a move. united could be a good fit for him though

Back
Top Bottom