OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why English clubs will never agree on a Super League again. They want to spend.

Portuguese League made some good money. Wow.

1661352330547.png

Gordon is a hard worker for sure...but that price tag is crazy

Isaak is a baller i love his game....but that is a ton for him. Good for Sociodad for getting the bag i guess

Yeah Chelsea's youth academy is basically a rental army....then sell said player for a final lump sum after 3 or more years of loan outs

Only the chosen few get to stay and I'm not even sure how they decide that because even the proven few like Tomori get the boot.

Last edited:
Allows them to make silly purchases with no real financial fallout

Coupé It Coupé It wait till they renegotiate those tv rights 🤢

Next EPL deal is going to be massive.

Numbers we’ve never even thought of.

Might triple what all of continental Europe make combined. Something crazy like that.

Next EPL deal is going to be massive.

Numbers we’ve never even thought of.

Might triple what all of continental Europe make combined. Something crazy like that.
Apple is paying the MLS 2.5 billion over 10 years to stream that league, starting next year.

Right now NBC Sports is paying the EPL 2.7 billion for the next 6 years (ends in 2028).

Apple might just **** around and pay 2.5 billion per year to stream the EPL when it comes time.

Apple is paying the MLS 2.5 billion over 10 years to stream that league, starting next year.

Right now NBC Sports is paying the EPL 2.7 billion for the next 6 years (ends in 2028).

Apple might just **** around and pay 2.5 billion per year to stream the EPL when it comes time.
Hell nah. I don't want apple to get that ****. Not signing up to not another mother****ing thang.

Hell nah. I don't want apple to get that ****. Not signing up to not another mother****ing thang.
If it works like the MLS deal, they'll have ALL games for every team. No blackouts. It would be literally the first streaming service that handles sports streaming right. I'm signing up for the MLS package and will open a damb Apple credit card if I need to for an EPL service. Can watch United wash Liverpool live instead of pirating a ****** Peacock stream :pimp:

That Antony price isn't as crazy when this dude is being quoted for 20m less :lol:

Market is a mess though, back to pre-covid silly szn numbers

If it works like the MLS deal, they'll have ALL games for every team. No blackouts. It would be literally the first streaming service that handles sports streaming right. I'm signing up for the MLS package and will open a damb Apple credit card if I need to for an EPL service. Can watch United wash Liverpool live instead of pirating a ****ty Peacock stream :pimp:
You enjoy that dream. Cause it ain't happening.

Wild that this might be his 3rd move in the span of like a year now :lol:, had a little hype back in Germany.

C'mon Boehly, you know you need a big splash :lol: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom