OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They saw Benzema was found found guilty of blackmail but received no jail time and just paid a fine….

So they said “F It, worth a shot…”

:lol:

All fandom aside.. never heard anything bad about Pogba on a personal level, feel bad for dude

“It’s not your enemy that gets you, it’s always your own people”

The Pogba stuff reminds me of the Adebayor stuff years ago where his family tried extorting him and making his life hell even after supporting them financially and building them houses over the years throughout his playing career.

It was also his own brother who was at the center of it, he even said it pushed him to the brink of suicide at one point :smh:

There's been so many other similar stories that have come out over the years. It's next level when it's your own blood |l

Lol so hombre is just Muslim for show?
It's quite common inside the diaspora and a recurring infamous topic amongst the Ummah. Long story short: west African who were born and raised in France, even when Muslim, sometimes find their way back to their ancestry through esoterism, maraboutism and whatnot, i.e a Congolese, supposedly Muslim rapper got caught trying to cast a spell on another one to cut his career short (Gims to Booba).
All jokes aside, i think Mathias lame *** knows that his brother really is a real pious and devoted Muslim and is using this smear campaign to serve his blackmailing schemes.

Nasty business but let's hope Mathias and his lil bum friends find themselves in a cell long enough to really think about how they fumbled the bag with their wannabe gangster ways

Last edited:
EE5AF591-37E9-4E59-8C09-3F21B144A665.gif

So happy this is done, Happy New Year. Along with Kameldeen my favorite prospect out wide in world football. He is going to excite and frustrate and may need some time to adjust to the league but he seems to have the right mentality to succeed at the top and will be coming to a familiar setup. Going to be a discoteca out wide with Sancho and Antony on the wings :pimp:

20220828_155824.jpg

:lol:

Lol these idiots said we were don’t being extorted by agents and other clubs.

Lol these idiots said we were don’t being extorted by agents and other clubs.
Only change that was made was the manager, got RR out of there and still got literally the same people who were around and working under Woodward in charge :lol:

All that's different rn is they got promoted :smh:

Lex talks to Magnus about his fav footy player and who's the greatest of all time. first question in the interview

Back
Top Bottom