OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Receipts? 👀

Cmon Son GIFs | Tenor

We won’t pay a dollar over 90 million at the end of the window .. take it or leave it, but please take it because we are desperate and ******ed

I asked for €80 million and you countered with €90 million…

Deal.

(Beans would fit right in with United) :lol:

Nuno Tavares has been ballin.

This is on his weak foot :sick:

Look at all the former Arsenal players on the team :lol:

It's quite common inside the diaspora and a recurring infamous topic amongst the Ummah. Long story short: west African who were born and raised in France, even when Muslim, sometimes find their way back to their ancestry through esoterism, maraboutism and whatnot, i.e a Congolese, supposedly Muslim rapper got caught trying to cast a spell on another one to cut his career short (Gims to Booba).
All jokes aside, i think Mathias lame *** knows that his brother really is a real pious and devoted Muslim and is using this smear campaign to serve his blackmailing schemes.

Nasty business but let's hope Mathias and his lil bum friends find themselves in a cell long enough to really think about how they fumbled the bag with their wannabe gangster ways
Im aware, similar to some Hispanics and Brujeria, but true devote people shed the old for the new and won't turn back.

Truly ridiculous Porto only got €45 million for Luís Diaz.

Porto really need to be on some Ajax “F*** You - Pay Me” s*** going forward.

They have been settling for way less recently. It’s pathetic.

I want €80 million for Diogo Costa from United. Bleed these morons.
I know this was said partially in jest, however, for clarity Porto was in a financial bind and Liverpool was the only Club willing to give them 95% of the transfer fee upfront or they would have faced punishment for FFP. Diaz also only had 1 year left on his deal with Porto. Diaz had a similar performance situation to Darwin. He showed potential but really had a breakout for Porto within that year. Risky for Pool that said season could be a one-off, but worth the gamble. Porto would have been foolish to hold off for more money cause he would be a free agent in a year. No club would splash a huge amount on him. They would just let his contract run out and he would have left on a free.

The Pogmentary series should have been about this saga not the nonsense that it was about.

Auba getting robbed and assaulted in his own home is messed up, probably scarred. Should leave now since he has the chance, playing for Barca is getting dodgy risk not getting paid your wages and getting robbed while staying there. :sick:

Since Taylor Swift's upcoming new album should be huge, Barca should promote it on their shirts as part of the Spotify deal might rack up sales from Tay Tay fans. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom