OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

aepps20 aepps20 I think I found your new avy:

IMG_0209.jpeg
You did indeed. Very proud to be associated with VAR, Real Madrid and Killa Mbappe and Judith Bellingham

Osimhen and Lookman got subbed off in extras but the Super Eagles haven't gotten much going since.

South Africa was also down to 10 men but it doesn't look like it's gonna haunt them with penalties on the way...

Iheanacho wins it for the Super Eagles :pimp: :pimp:

Nigeria is in the final for the first time since Stephen Keshi's (RIP) cup winning squad in 2013

We'll find out who they'll face pretty soon, Ivory Coast- DRC starts in 10 mins

I missed Gallagher's goal. Just saw a clip. Nice teamwork for their first goal of this game

Yea man. It was YOU and a couple of other Bay Area heads in here who have told me this.

Frankly I have no ****ing clue.
yup, definitely me. its a cesspool. And in true dystopian fashion recently last year SF held a Asian Pacific international energy conference that brought world leaders over. Even Xi Jinping came over. The govenor cleaned up the entire city and all the bad stuff went away. The city was nice in what seemed like forever. Locals were shocked. and when being asked about actually doing work for once the Gov said laughingly " Well yeah when you have visitors over your house you clean up right?"

It went back to normal degeneracy right after

Gunman :sick:

37th goal contribution this season, moves ahead of Kane for most in Europe's top leagues so far

Enzo scores 1 goal in the FA Cup in a game they're already winning by 2, and he takes his shirt off like he won the World Cup...

Hell of a goal but come on man.

The Elephants first on the board after a volley from Haller in the 65th minute and the home crowd is absolutely going wild :pimp:

Let's see if they can hold on...

Back
Top Bottom