OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Enzo scores 1 goal in the FA Cup in a game they're already winning by 2, and he takes his shirt off like he won the World Cup...

Hell of a goal but come on man.

Scored a banger of a free kick against a wall of a keeper, let the kid have some fun man!

Damn I was hoping to go to the arsenal-Chelsea game while I was in London for the Porto game but it looks like it’s gonna be postponed because Chelsea will be playing in the FA cup that weekend :smh: :smh:

So the hosts qualify for the Final :pimp: :pimp:

They looked dead in the water in the groups too and only qualified into the knockouts as the last 3rd place team. Hell of a run

Nigeria - Ivory Coast it is

20240207_165852.jpg

yup, definitely me. its a cesspool. And in true dystopian fashion recently last year SF held a Asian Pacific international energy conference that brought world leaders over. Even Xi Jinping came over. The govenor cleaned up the entire city and all the bad stuff went away. The city was nice in what seemed like forever. Locals were shocked. and when being asked about actually doing work for once the Gov said laughingly " Well yeah when you have visitors over your house you clean up right?"

It went back to normal degeneracy right after

SF (and Oakland for that matter) was at its peak around 2014-2016 then started getting worse and worse with increasing tech bro and fiend presence. Your daily interactions these days are about limited to which failing startup you work for or someone screaming in the middle of the street with his pants down.

People love to talk about “Fox News exaggerating” but as someone who grew up in the city, I can tell you that while overall number of crimes was higher back in the day, you knew which blocks and districts to avoid. There were always homeless people, but most of them weren’t aggressive,violent, and widespread like they are today.

I moved to SJ with my family in high school and moved back to the city after college. I moved out to the South Bay/Peninsula around 2016 as soon as I noticed the griminess spreading throughout previously “nice” parts of the city. I still worked in the Mission/SOMA/Union Square until 2020, and the best part of my day M-F was getting the hell out of the city and coming back home to pristine neighborhood with fresh air, zero filth on the streets, zero fiends screaming or taking a @$@$ outside of my home.

People who still like SF are just strange to me. Sure, you’re not going to die or anything, and it’s still better than cities like Baltimore, Philly, etc. , but I feel like they haven’t experienced staying in any other expensive city on earth to see the difference in quality of life.

Short story: still like going back home to the Bay Area, (other than the cost, its still one of the nicest metro areas of the country with great weather and access to nature), still support my Bay Area teams, hate going anywhere in the actual cities of SF/Oakland in 2024

Last edited:
SF (and Oakland for that matter) was at its peak around 2014-2016 then started getting worse and worse with increasing tech bro and fiend presence. Your daily interactions these days are about limited to which failing startup you work for or someone screaming in the middle of the street with his pants down.

People love to talk about “Fox News exaggerating” but as someone who grew up in the city, I can tell you that while overall number of crimes was higher back in the day, you knew which blocks and districts to avoid. There were always homeless people, but most of them weren’t aggressive,violent, and widespread like they are today.

I moved to SJ with my family in high school and moved back to the city after college. I moved out to the South Bay/Peninsula around 2016 as soon as I noticed the griminess spreading throughout previously “nice” parts of the city. I still worked in the Mission/SOMA/Union Square until 2020, and the best part of my day M-F was getting the hell out of the city and coming back home to pristine neighborhood with fresh air, zero filth on the streets, zero fiends screaming or taking a @$@$ outside of my home.

People who still like SF are just strange to me. Sure, you’re not going to die or anything, and it’s still better than cities like Baltimore, Philly, etc. , but I feel like they haven’t experienced staying in any other expensive city on earth to see the difference in quality of life.

Short story: still like going back home to the Bay Area, (other than the cost, its still one of the nicest metro areas of the country with great weather and access to nature), still support my Bay Area teams, hate going anywhere in the actual cities of SF/Oakland in 2024
Don't forget you can't leave anything in your car. They'll break into your car and steal a bag of trash.

fluid hips fluid hips

Ronnie’s Dominican/Portuguese child is going to be too big Fluid.

I wasn’t that size at 13 and I’m 6’3. Pops is actually 6’1 which is CR7’s real height when he’s not on his tippy toes :lol:

1707388822122.png

Back
Top Bottom