OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't even thinks Tuchel wants a classic 9, that's why I just mentioned a forward. Auba himself drifts out wide.

True but he wanted one last year and lost €100 million doing so.

That’s the other thing. Is Tuchel even calling the shots? Who knows.

Who’s idea was Gordon? :lol:

I’m officially jelly watching all y’alls clubs go brazy while everyday Madridistas get a new article repeating the same **** about Bellingham in 23, Hazard false 9, that we can’t sell Asensio, and that Mariano might leave if an offer meets his delusional demands.

True but he wanted one last year and lost €100 million doing so.

That’s the other thing. Is Tuchel even calling the shots? Who knows.

Who’s idea was Gordon? :lol:

Lukaku is definitely Marina’s guy
Di Marzio pointed out that Lukaku’s staying at Chelsea depended on the future of Marina after the new ownership announcement

Tuchel prefers Haaland over Lukaku but he approved the idea of bringing Lukaku back to the club

The “Hey Romelu. It’s your daddy Conte!” thing must really hurt Lukaku’s feelings

Gordon? Yeah that’s Tuchel’s call :lol:

The best part is that Boehly got rid of underperforming high wages immediately

I’ll watch the first 15 of Fulham Brighton before switching to Southampton Chelsea

Hell no :lol:, already got AWB seemingly on the way out on deadline day.

Is he any good though jape jape ?

Once again like last week, turning 90m down is INSANE. Especially for a 20 year old. These RB clubs don't need the cash though so I guess that explains it

Would want him back if Ron somehow finds an exit

:lol:

Now why would Palace ever do that with 2 days left in the window?

How are Chelsea in on EVERY transfer :lol:

And speaking of strikers what happened to Moussa Dembele? There was big hype there a few years ago.

Hell no :lol:, already got AWB seemingly on the way out on deadline day.

Is he any good though jape jape ?

Once again like last week, turning 90m down is INSANE. Especially for a 20 year old. These RB clubs don't need the cash though so I guess that explains it

Would want him back if Ron somehow finds an exit

:lol:

Now why would Palace ever do that with 2 days left in the window?

he's definitely better than AWB offensively.
xavi's problem with him is he couldn't adapt to his inverted fullback formation which isn't the easiest cause it asks the fullback to play between the lines a lot like a midfielder.
then his confidence dropped.
he needs a simpler system where he can stay on the flanks and use his speed. he has potential but needs work.
tbh though im happy to see him go

the diego dalot rumor is false. barca don't want any swap deals. it doesn't help the salary cap situation in la liga.

Ziyech should be a starter for us for the foreseeable future, team moves the ball so much better with him on the right

Sterling has been our biggest threat to bag a goal every game so far

Always in the right spots to out pressure on the defense/GK

Back
Top Bottom