OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did someone say guy fieri?

1661863825621.png

1661863846358.png
The official kit of Flavortown FC :pimp:

No idea why we signing Akanji but it’s not a ridiculous fee or anything so it ain’t a big deal. Not gonna complain about extra cover for a small fee in a packed in season

Last edited:
Don't get why Valencia are selling their best players at such low amounts compared to current transfers, first Guedes now Soler.

Hospital FC back at it again 4 games in. Partey out for like 6 games as well. Really need another midfielder

One month in, and we have our injury crisis :pimp: If this doesn't get Arsenal to pony up for Tielemans or somebody else, nothing will. A midfield of Xhaka and... Ainsley? Lokanga? That ain't going to be a good bet on the defensive side of that pairing.

And we’ve already seen the first sacking of a manager so that’s out the window :lol:. Actually had money on it being Rodgers or Lamps in my opinion

Valencia might be worst run big club in Europe, they sold two of their best players for a combined 55 million euros. They get bodied on every single deal.
Yea that Soler deal is wild when he was their best player for years. He's worth a lot more to them than 18m...

I'm surprised they couldn't get more even with under a year left on his deal.

Fair play to Campos though, they've really refreshed their midfield completely without breaking the bank this summer. Very shrewd business

Ocompas for $23M seems like a steal too. I really like his game.

Not sure if Valencia fumbling sales here with Ocampos and Soler or the Anthony deal was really that crazy. But i can't see how Anthony can go for more then these two combined

Speaking of Belgium.

De Ketelaere is nice man.

He plays in a luxury position that’s dying but he’s talented.

With a few epl games under our belt. Poll to who we think will be the goldenboot winner

Back
Top Bottom