OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boehly is going all out. I don’t know how it’s going to work out.

But no one can call him cheap, that’s for sure.

Roman did wild s*** like this too. He’s making sure Chelsea stay true to their history.

this is crazy as well. not sure what pep is doing dropping this money on akanji. he hasnt been good for a couple years now. really surprised they didnt spring for lacroix at wolfsburg

I’m officially jelly watching all y’alls clubs go brazy while everyday Madridistas get a new article repeating the same **** about Bellingham in 23, Hazard false 9, that we can’t sell Asensio, and that Mariano might leave if an offer meets his delusional demands.

They could have got Leao already with the money they been spending

They could have.

But I think it’s because their people (not me) don’t think Leão is a Striker.

If there was a young “classic” 9 out there who was young, Chelsea would have been all over it.

chelsea should be snapping up memphis now that his juve deal fell apart. there's no transfer fee cause barca is willing to terminate his contract. it's a no brainer imo and he adds more dynamism to the attack

FbbS-hkWYAMmhIZ

Up the Chels

Been waiting for this. I’m curious to see what can Hakim do with Raheem on the pitch

They could have.

But I think it’s because their people (not me) don’t think Leão is a Striker.

If there was a young “classic” 9 out there who was young, Chelsea would have been all over it.
I don't even thinks Tuchel wants a classic 9, that's why I just mentioned a forward. Auba himself drifts out wide.

Back
Top Bottom