OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This headline :rofl: :rofl:

20220718_181513.jpg

Whoa… maybe next time we start a new thread it should be tomorrow’s corresponding date; UEFA champions League Qualifications start. Malmo, Dinamo Zagreb, Bodø/Glimt (the club that embarrassed Mou’s Roma twice) are amongst the teams

degenerate423 degenerate423 time for Ronaldo propaganda
He needs it. 2nd summer in a row he's been twerking all around Europe when no one wants him.

The ronnie stan's even tried to dream up a scenario where he goes and becomes a super sub at madrid lol. Was he supposed to be hazards and rodrygos backup?
Sad stuff all around.

I’m still on the bandwagon. I mean, playing another season with United isn’t all that bad. He just won’t be in the CL.

The Man Utd goals in the friendly win against Palace was encouraging, well worked passing and off the ball movement.

The way these usa tour squad list been looking for everyone its as if the players mainly doing it for the **** and night life in the city. Back then no1 wanted to come. Unless they gettn super big bucks or something

I think it was reported that RM made 18.5M off that Clasico they had in Miami. So i’m sure people are paying big bucks but putting clauses where they must bring X amount of starters to get the pay out.

Spot on :lol:

New era forreal sheesh, lot of these legends are getting reality checks this summer

Back
Top Bottom