OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wazza got heat from that for years until he ended up club captain and all-time top scorer and some fans still hold that against him.

He gave his best years to the club too though so not exactly the same.

The reality is that 0 of the teams who can actually contend for the CL actually want him so that's not really on anyone else :lol:>D

If his ego can't handle one season out of the comp then he can sign his *** up to go back to Sporting as if that's less unbecoming

That’s just superstar s*** they have to deal with. That comes with the baggage. Messi, Ronaldo, whoever. Any team bringing players like this know what can happen.

Campos is trying to get rid of Neymar on the low. No one wants him either and he’s 30.

It’s a meme. Who gives a ****.

Everybody is a f****** meme now. :lol:

Our attention spans are small.

Championships are what matters.

Well it's a moot point either way cause no one wants him (United included)

No one wants any of these old superstars.

I thought there was a chance for CR7 tho because he’s still scoring 25 goals.

But Bayern follow a protocol which they don’t break it for anybody. Got to salute them for it.

Speaking of memes
18851DBA-0BA8-4C08-9BC4-5D31BFDE785D.jpeg

Dybala getting Totti’s 10 at Roma just doesnt sit right to me.

Granted retiring numbers isnt a thing in soccer that one is a special number in that city.
I feel you but Totti is the one signing him :lol:, he's their sporting director, so I'm sure he got his blessing already.

Mou with the lifeline, still he bit off more than he could chew with his demands during the juve negotiations. I'm sure he wishes he could go back

The coolest thing about the Sneaker Shopping with Halaand was watching a football star buying the shoes he likes, not being tied to only getting whatever brand he’s contracted by.

lol Here comes the spin.
"No one wants the old superstars"
"this would've been Messi too"

Ronnie fanboys so hurt they aren't defending Ronaldo anymore just trying to drag Messi down with him. Lol
You love to see it.

Is this the lashing out stage of denial?

Right now he would.

PSG were under Leoandro last summer. All he wanted to do was sign stars.

Not a chance that Messi deal happens with Campos running things right now.

I know it hurts but at least state the facts. PSG literally just asked Messi to extend till 2024. :lol:

lol Here comes the spin.
"No one wants the old superstars"
"this would've been Messi too"

Ronnie fanboys so hurt they aren't defending Ronaldo anymore just trying to drag Messi down with him. Lol
You love to see it.

Is this the lashing out stage of denial?

I know it hurts but at least state the facts. PSG literally just asked Messi to extend till 2024. :lol:

This is Luís Campos.

You don’t know him.

Back
Top Bottom