OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20220720_113612.jpg

Getting real tempted to cop the home kit man :lol:

On a side note, Sancho needs the #7

Zapata for $25M?? that's it????

Probably will cave and grab city away and home soon...bday coming up in August...

they should try to steal cavani before he signs for villareal but this isn't the worst solution considering their circumstance

they should try to steal cavani before he signs for villareal but this isn't the worst solution considering their circumstance

If this goes through, they might actually be able to beat Dortmund

Edit: Bayern

Last edited:
For the regular La Liga watchers in here, how would you rate Kounde?

I know he's had a big reputation and been followed by big clubs for over 2 years now but I can't say I've been too moved watching him for Sevilla and especially not with France tbh.

Looks like his on ball skills are his strong suit but not sure if he's the strongest or most imposing defender.

He could be a good foil for Koulibaly but never really been too impressed with him individually. It's the same thing for Pau Torres for me.

The French guy on espn said he was the best defender in the world last season. I don’t see it
He looked awful at the Euros last year but that whole squad underwhelmed minus a handful of their stars but still haven't seen him really shine for Les Bleus yet.

Never really stuck out to me though with Sevilla either but clubs seem to like him a lot so guess we'll see.

Loved the Koulibaly singing for you guys but pretty indifferent to Kounde.

Kounde is 23 years old. He’s not even in his prime yet. He’s very solid now even at his age and his potential is world class. We’ll have to see if he reaches that potential.

I definitely don’t watch Sevilla week in and week out, but he’s stood out to me when I have watched them. He definitely wasn’t at his best in the Euros.

Hemp omg :lol: Looking like uncut trash out here.
England bottling at home like normal i guess.

Back
Top Bottom