OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sevilla DoF Monchi isn't going to ruin the business relationship with Barcelona. Otherwise, it won't do him any good in the future. If Barcelona willing to match Chelsea's bid, Monchi will be like hey, raise the bid or I sell Kounde to Barcelona. If Chelsea decide to withdraw their bid, Sevilla will get the same money from Barcelona they are looking for

Wait what?

I’m confused :lol:

83BB1168-1244-4A6D-88FD-35EF9C0D1C6E.jpeg

-Luis Suarez is going to Marseille. No not the Uruguayan :smile:tongue:smile:

-on FIFA+ (yes that’s a thing) they have every match of the ‘98 & ‘02 world cups. Most of the games from the ‘94 WC (knockouts and going forward) and hella documentaries. Also got Brasil 1-7 Germany of ‘14 :lol:

-English premier league set to ban gambling sponsors on jerseys

Okay I need this Arsenal away kit. Damb! :pimp:

Oh and RIP to Mickey Mouse FC.

BANG. One (deflected) goal for Gabi :pimp:

Last edited:
Tell my why two of my **** telln me they at the bayern match.. question iz who the hell had the audacity to take these **** out for a $150 plus ticket. One of em walks to my apartment to get smashed.. other lives tad far but coming by this weekend. Big yikes.. was going to go to the game alone lol imagine running into them :lol:

Lmao i pray Big Gab and Big Willy don't get hurt this year. Mari, Holding and Tavares are a tragic back line.

Back
Top Bottom