OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine flying across the Atlantic to get smacked by a MLS club

michael-jordan-laughing.gif
20220720_220512.jpg

giphy.webp

Curious to see more of what Mbete and Wilson-Esbrand got if they can get some first team looks this season

Well I think its time to make it happen. MLS/EPL crossover tournament for real. I want to see these games have meaning and stakes. Special invite to Stoke so they can play their native sport of NFL.

Kind of funny but James was pretty good two years ago for Everton, went to Saudi Arabia, they sucked without him and everyone wrote him off as finished.

I coulda swore ManC’s away kit is a throwback to early 00s or something

Curious to see more of what Mbete and Wilson-Esbrand got if they can get some first team looks this season
I didnt get a chance to check out the match but hopefully they pan out. We haven't found gold at producing defenders yet. Maybe even transitioning one to a DM wouldn't be a bad thing either. I wanna see what Mbete can do in the Prem.

Did you get a chance to check out Kayky? On FIFA 22 he has a potential rating of 87/88 and im dying to see if he will live up to the hype or not.

Theo was always talented. At RM though who knows what was happening but he’d play with no confidence and awareness. I wonder if Carlo who seems to be a less intimidating figure than Zizou could have gotten more out of him.

I didnt get a chance to check out the match but hopefully they pan out. We haven't found gold at producing defenders yet. Maybe even transitioning one to a DM wouldn't be a bad thing either. I wanna see what Mbete can do in the Prem.

Did you get a chance to check out Kayky? On FIFA 22 he has a potential rating of 87/88 and im dying to see if he will live up to the hype or not.
Kayky didn’t really have enough time to show his stuff but he had some moments where I can see why people think he has so much potential. As far as the youngsters go I think Wilson-Esbrand looked the most lively wanna see more of him the most at leftback. We already have expectations of Palmer and McAtee but for me at least I wanna see more of Wilson-Esbrand along with them now for sure

Back
Top Bottom