OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Up a man and couldn’t even threaten.

I’m not seeing it with Endrick at least not for a while. He’s 5’2 don’t see how that works physically in Europe.

💯💯💯

All this effing half stepping bs, these diving competitions, this dancing with the stars effery, grown men crying while watching another grown grown *** man (full blown rapist at that) in tears (15 minutes before the end of the game, mind you), nonsensical fouling, flawless hairstyles and Hollywood level performing
F-_45SMagAAlxTd (1)__01.jpg

Last edited:
💯💯💯

All these effing half stepping bs, these diving competitions, this dancing with the stars effery, grown men crying while watching another grown grown *** man (full blown rapist at that) in tears (15 minutes before the end of the game, mind you) , nonsensical fouling, flawless hairstyles and Hollywood level performing
F-_45SMagAAlxTd (1)__01.jpg

Nothing but fax. Personally I blame TikTok, VAR, and hair dye

and araujo was out the whole game. ^
he shouldn’t have been out there. south america is a different beast for a kid especially in the middle of the park.

we’ve seen 9’s all summer long be terrible.
lukaku, ronaldo, the european guy that should’ve put portugal away in the first round, havertz, mbappe, morata, endrick, and not sure about kane but he’s not scoring.
honestly think the tourneys have been so underwhelming cause everyone is gassed.

and araujo was out the whole game. ^
he shouldn’t have been out there. south america is a different beast for a kid especially in the middle of the park.

we’ve seen 9’s all summer long be terrible.
lukaku, ronaldo, the european guy that should’ve put portugal away in the first round, havertz, mbappe, morata, endrick, and not sure about kane but he’s not scoring.
honestly think the tourneys have been so underwhelming cause everyone is gassed.

And they’ve added the Club World Club for next summer….this is slavery for them at this point.

He's literally played entire career vs south American clubs, he's used to this physicality, he had a bad game. There will be many more to come.

And Kane has looked completely lost, idk what's going on with him.

He's literally played entire career vs south American clubs, he's used to this physicality, he had a bad game. There will be many more to come.

And Kane has looked completely lost, idk what's going on with him.
this level is completely different but that’s fair. 1 pass is wild though.

i don’t think i’ve ever seen this before

edit: yeah this ain’t the brazilian league. they were throwing this boy around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom