OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the whole point i was making was he wasn’t ready yet for this level of football. not sure what you’re on about.
so does he regularly have 1 pass matches?
He's played in bigger matches, he's played against physical teams before, nobody played well yesterday. Uruguay spent the entire match fouling by design, besides someone getting something on a set piece no one was going to look ready for that level of football.

He's played in bigger matches, he's played against physical teams before, nobody played well yesterday. Uruguay spent the entire match fouling by design, besides someone getting something on a set piece no one was going to look ready for that level of football.
Imagine Lamine in that game against Uruguay :lol:

sad to see thiago retiring but I totally get it with all the injuries. he'd be talked about as an all time great by everyone if he could stay healthy :frown: rumor is he'll be going into managing, I could see him being really successful like xabi

3 of the 4 managers in the Copa America semis are from Argentina. Would’ve been 4/4 if Venezuela had advanced. If Brazil is serious about winning again, they need to swallow their pride and hire a tactician from Argentina. A few of the big clubs in Brazil have Argentine managers already.

this level is completely different but that’s fair. 1 pass is wild though.

i don’t think i’ve ever seen this before

edit: yeah this ain’t the brazilian league. they were throwing this boy around.

This sequence last night had him looking fraudulent

sad to see thiago retiring but I totally get it with all the injuries. he'd be talked about as an all time great by everyone if he could stay healthy :frown: rumor is he'll be going into managing, I could see him being really successful like xabi

Damn. Starting to feel old. Seems like it was just yesterday when he burst onto the scene at Barca

1000003569.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom