OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The fighting started on the pitch right after the final whistle also, Uruguay players were mixing it up with Colombian players and staff

We didn't see the crowd stuff until well after the match was over

5kleog.gif

At next years Copa America I hope they have better security.

Especially in the United States. That was ridiculous.
I'll go out on a limb and say this is on Conmebol. They wanted complete control of the tournament and only let SUM do ticketing. SUM did everything last time around when it was in the states. Can't say 100% that also accounts for security, etc. But still...And wait, are we getting another Copa next year again too?

I stg USMNT has the most delusional fans :lol:. We never had a chance in the first place :rofl:
It's not entirely delusional to think we had a chance, (I believed it was below 10% chance, short of a miracle), it's delusional to believe it would be attractive enough of a job for him to consider without offering an obnoxious bag and/or complete authority. The talent on our national team is extremely overrated, and the Federation holds itself and the state of domestic footy to a level it has not right to.

Someone as intelligent and accomplished as Klopp wouldn't seriously consider the job unless he believed his voice and impact for changing culture would truly be valued. Their best shot is the next WC cycle, let that man rest.

Back
Top Bottom