OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the 2022 Argentina Authentic and it fits me perfect in a L. Reading that the new ones are much slimmer though.
I'm hitting the Adidas employee store this weekend so if you can hold out a few days I'll try to get a gauge on sizing. Fwiw if they cut the Euro kits the same as the MLS kits, I needed to size up to a Large last year vs mediums all past years for my Timbers kits. Sizing up is probably a safe bet

Anyone have any of the adidas authentic euro kits? Trying to figure out what size to get. Reading mixed reviews as to whether or not they are TTS still.
Not Euro but I tried on the Colombia one and while I've gotten the last 3 authentic versions, I found the material to be much, much thinner then in the past. Like you could make out my chest hair through the yellow. I went with the cheaper $100 option.

No big change in fit imo

It’s crazy that Adidas can’t just get sizing consistent.

I grabbed the United away in an authentic, in my normal size and it fits great. Have multiple ‘stadium’ and authentic jerseys from the past few years in that same size, and they’re all spot on. But authentics from <2019 I had to go up a size on.

Now the national team kits are fitting different than the club kits, it’s even more of a pain to deduce sizing.

He should've been in the Euro squad but yea doubt he'll be missing out in the future now that he'll star at Bayern.

Not sure why Tel isn't on the Olympic team though

kompany requested him not to go so he can start preseason training immediately. he's planning him to have a big role this upcoming season

I'll go out on a limb and say this is on Conmebol. They wanted complete control of the tournament and only let SUM do ticketing. SUM did everything last time around when it was in the states. Can't say 100% that also accounts for security, etc. But still...And wait, are we getting another Copa next year again too?

We’re getting the inaugural Club World Cup next summer here in the US

image.jpg

messi is gonna have to show up for the final. colombia not messing around. 27 unbeaten with some good squads on that run.

Back
Top Bottom