OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no idea who he is, but barca fans are livid on twitter saying he's a top 5 la masia player right now so I'll take it :lol:

damn ronnie Stans are really in their feelings :lol:
Trying to come at me. Lol.
Ish is actually sad. Coupe has had enough of it!

Coupe is exhibiting the 2nd stage very strongly. Hopefully it will pass soon. The 1st stage was tough for him. First it was psg, then Bayern, then super sub for Real Madrid (lol quite possibly the dumbest idea), then Atletico, and lastly Dortmund. Now that he found out none of those are possibilities he's lashing out at any and everyone.
1658420038970.jpeg

Yea you said that when Ronaldo went on a scoreless run but you’ve been sooooo very loyal to Harry Maguire. (Wonder why)

But anyway, when Ronaldo started scoring again and ended up 25 plus goals. Here you are slurping again….(see below)

You’re doing this to yourself right now. I implore you to sit down and reevaluate. I won’t respond to you any further.

You buried yourself already. 🪦

89BFAB3C-9813-4FB0-9342-A4F97E78A2F3.jpeg

You know I can say ‘love Ronaldo’ as he’s walking off the pitch in tears and also believe he’s past it, right? Very low IQ post. Please share one of those corny wolves gifs and update us on what they are doing in the transfer market. Or is your footy thot *** no longer twerking for them?

damn ronnie Stans are really in their feelings :lol:
Trying to come at me. Lol.
Ish is actually sad. Coupe has had enough of it!

Coupe is exhibiting the 2nd stage very strongly. Hopefully it will pass soon.
1658420038970.jpeg

You’re extremely weird - on top of being a coward.

Like I get the jokes. Me and Trey do it all the time in a funny Banting way.

But with you, you really really hate this man.

When I heard Messi was going to the MLS, first thing I thought of was “Nah, this an insult to football. Messi can’t do that”. I posted that.

But you? You’re just weird. Hope you weren’t a weird coward in battle bro.

You’re just ugly and shameless. :sick:

Like I get the jokes. Me and Trey do it all the time in a funny Banting way.

But with you, you really really hate this man.

When I heard Messi was going to the MLS, first thing I thought of was “Nah, this an insult to football. Messi can’t do that”. I posted that.

But you? You’re just weird. Hope you weren’t a weird coward in battle bro.

You’re just ugly and shameless. :sick:
Oh no coupe please don't insult me. I really take your opinions seriously.

Bruh take a breather. I know he's your hero but you look foolish right now. Like a child. You are really in your feelings over Ronaldo :lol:

Oh no couple please don't insult me. I really take your opinions seriously.

Bruh take a breather. I know he's your hero but you look foolish right now. Like a child.

We just want to know why you didn’t keep that same energy last year man?

Like if you were consistent I’d be like “that’s what’s up”.. But you were really a coward, on the Internet. This really crazy. We were all wondering what happened to you.

We KNOW you were on NT. You were crying about how people are stealing your lunch at work in threads. You were everywhere but here…..

But you avoided this thread because Messi had an awful year?

See that’s how much you care about this Ronaldo and Messi thing. Crazy :sick:

United and United fans don't have anything to do with why no one across Europe wants Ron rn :lol:

I know it's gotta be sad seeing him getting humbled like this but lashing out at us for a situation of his own making is an odd use of energy.

This dude is really unraveling . Even making up narratives about me lol.
Love to see it.

I’m not making anything up.

The only other thread I go in is in the basketball one.

They were talking about how your lunch gets stolen at work while you were hiding from here for 6 months. So I was thinking “is that why Jape is hiding?”

Idk. You can explain it.

:lol:
I really struck a nerve.
You can believe what you want coupe just like you believe Ronaldo is going to bayern

And psg, and Madrid, and atletico, and Dortmund

Don't doubt it. United just stole the only promising Dutch manager in the league. Can't wait for them to ruin his career too :smh:

Get ready for a whole lot more cowards go into hiding this season.

We may not see the likes of these disappearances ever again.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom