OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t Ronaldo score 32% of United’s league goals last season?

Yes but do you use this same logic when you’re evaluating how good NBA players are? Or is there more to it than PPG/usage? These clubs aren’t rejecting him because they don’t think he can score anymore.

Venezia chic's IG

Shame they're not in Serie A anymore, this kit is gorgeous

20220721_161851.jpg
20220721_161900.jpg
20220721_161902.jpg

Wonder how muslim players feel wearing cross shirts. Inter had one back in the day and Milan played 2-3 seasons recently with the logo as a cross

It depends on what kind of spiritual Muslim they are

The cross symbol is often misunderstood

Barcelona have a St. George's cross on their crest

Some Muslim people remove or cover the cross from kits. Some people leave it on

Real Madrid have a Christian cross on their crest. Few years ago, they removed the cross off from the crest for clothing deal in the Middle East only

Some clubs were funded by Catholic churches. And some Muslim footballers play for those clubs

I don’t even look at a these types of “crosses”as Christian anymore.

They’re just symbols that have been carried over thru time.

Nordic countries all have those crosses on their flags and they’re some of the most secular non-religious people in the world.

Yo why do players dye their hair blonde on summer break. Peeped that for years like it's a ritual or some shiii

Messi and Ronaldo must never play in the MLS.

I’m adamant on this. :lol:

This is not a serious place. Stop awarding then rewarding Americans. They don’t deserve it.
You know you would be on the Inter Miami bandwagon the second Ronaldo signs. Singing 3 day old chants with other fans from Fort Lauderdale. Waving multiple MLS-branded scarves at once. Tattooing IMFC TIL INFINITY across your chest. Buying a Ronaldo kit. We all know.

Fellow Real Madrid reject Gareth Bale made the jump…and let’s not forget that CR7 settled the federal rape case so he can come back to the USA no problem
So what you're saying is, Garber needs to announce Las Vegas' expansion into the MLS and have marquee signing Cristiano Ronaldo parachute into the stadium decked out in the uniform like a full kit wanker. Instead of cutting a ribbon, Ronnie and Garber hold one side each of some oversized scissors and cut through a oversized copy of the federal indictment.

while I dont feel like Zlatan run in the MLS was that good, even though he was a star and brought life to the LA rivalry.
I feel like that way of doing it is better than it being a final resting place.

Last edited:
You know you would be on the Inter Miami bandwagon the second Ronaldo signs. Singing 3 day old chants with other fans from Fort Lauderdale. Waving multiple MLS-branded scarves at once. Tattooing IMFC TIL INFINITY across your chest. Buying a Ronaldo kit. We all know.

Not a chance in hell.

Under no circumstances am I watching this s***. :lol:

while I dont feel like Zlatan run in the MLS wasn't that good, even though he was a star and brought life to the LA rivalry.
I feel like that way of doing it is better than it being a final resting place.

Huh?

Didn’t Zlatan score of a bunch of goals and outperform everybody?

Wasn’t Rooney the only one who was “meh”?

So what you're saying is, Garber needs to announce Las Vegas' expansion into the MLS and have marquee signing Cristiano Ronaldo parachute into the stadium decked out in the uniform like a full kit wanker. Instead of cutting a ribbon, Ronnie and Garber hold one side each of some oversized scissors and cut through a oversized copy of the federal indictment.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.

Back
Top Bottom